Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

12 hours ago, franks pond said:

poncho did you notice the old bypass trail to weslemkoon between denbigh and griffith has opened again they must have brushed the hell out  it ,the branches were still on trail when we went through on sat,nice to see trails opening again

The old MP8 ? I noticed a green 110 sign and tracks off the E trail east of 1006 saying Griffith

14 hours ago, franks pond said:

poncho did you notice the old bypass trail to weslemkoon between denbigh and griffith has opened again they must have brushed the hell out  it ,the branches were still on trail when we went through on sat,nice to see trails opening again

Trail 110, yes I took it.  It's been years since it was open.  Saves a ton of time.  There wasn't much snow and a few washouts but glad it is back.

I took that trail a few times last year, there was just the plywood signs at each end. This year there’s the 110 signs and some more ofsc signs along it. Had to stop at take a pic of this one lol

you can see how much it cuts off on the top left 

3DF48D8F-13B6-43BD-BEFA-A54CD3536D60.jpeg

2770E837-0351-4C32-8132-6FDBF4044B3B.png

B7E01E17-90F7-494C-9BAD-95394A795101.png

20 hours ago, xcr600 said:

I took that trail a few times last year, there was just the plywood signs at each end. This year there’s the 110 signs and some more ofsc signs along it. Had to stop at take a pic of this one lol

you can see how much it cuts off on the top left 

3DF48D8F-13B6-43BD-BEFA-A54CD3536D60.jpeg

2770E837-0351-4C32-8132-6FDBF4044B3B.png

B7E01E17-90F7-494C-9BAD-95394A795101.png

We stopped there too....sign is correct....cell service available.....I stopped to check FS to make sure Puzzle was still posting.............from his basement....lol

• Like 3

You stopped there because FS is very emotional for you, and you had to check to see if anybody criticized your beloved Polaris. 

Apparently you were crying all the way back to the cabin when someone posted their Polaris needed an idler wheel bearing.  Lol 

But here's something to make you feel better:

Hero biscuit.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

4 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

You stopped there because FS is very emotional for you, and you had to check to see if anybody criticized your beloved Polaris. 

Apparently you were crying all the way back to the cabin when someone posted their Polaris needed an idler wheel bearing.  Lol 

But here's something to make you feel better:

Hero biscuit.jpg

Butthurt noted

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not the best place to fish tail your trailer and get stuck

that looks a lot like a horse trailer... hope there wasn't anything live in the trailer or anyone in the truck....

39 minutes ago, 02sled said:

that looks a lot like a horse trailer... hope there wasn't anything live in the trailer or anyone in the truck....

well the guy was filming it so he knew it was coming,  that must of been hard to watch 

could be a horse trailer might also be sleds 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well the guy was filming it so he knew it was coming,  that must of been hard to watch 

could be a horse trailer might also be sleds 

could be but I haven't seen any 5th wheel snowmobile trailers. Lots of 5th wheel horse trailers just like that though

On 2/12/2018 at 8:34 PM, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, FINALLY out this season. 

Is it wrong that I find pizza pockets strangely erotic? 

I guess we need a moment of silence. One of your heroes has past.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/02/27/paul-faraci-the-inventor-of-the-pizza-pop-dies-at-89.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

careful on your landings 

28471711_2027972520802306_19393193856760

34 minutes ago, J D Harmeyer said:

is there anything back there, like coolant, or can you just bust it off and go? 

What's wrong with it ?

My bad, thought it was a Polaris

• Like 1
  • Haha 1