Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty cool video

downtown Milwaukee

I tried that years ago and it was a lot harder than it looks! It's possible I had shitty studs, or not enough of them, but there was no way I could keep that bike (CR 250) under me, which surprised the hell out of me. 

Those are good, are quite possibly pro's judging by their bikes. They make it look easy, trust me. 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

summer railbed training for Barrie area

I heard they graded the railbed south of Bancroft last fall. Riding up thru there in the Ranger is pretty much the same in the whoops if you try to go too fast.

On 1/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, 1trailmaker said:

pretty cool video

downtown Milwaukee

They race on Rice lake in Bewdley every Sunday.  There is also a couple races on scugog and one up in Bala and Tweed. They are trying a few oval's this year as well for the first time in years.

Looks like the weekend in my area is screwed for riding.  Still everything red.  Canceled the ride.  Anyone looking for a sled and trailer mid-February?? after the long weekend.  I've been pondering getting out of the sport for sometime.   

• Like 1

So trailer to where the snow is.  :)

I'll give you market price for that clapped-out XCR.  Do you want the $4000 in cash, or draught? 

7 hours ago, Poncho said:

Looks like the weekend in my area is screwed for riding.  Still everything red.  Canceled the ride.  Anyone looking for a sled and trailer mid-February?? after the long weekend.  I've been pondering getting out of the sport for sometime.   

Edited by Puzzleboy

19 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

It's January 18th.  Most normal years, it's about now that everything gets opened up.  No reason to sound the alarm yet..... Lol

Click to choose files

Snow coming next week. As soon as I get home sleds are getting loaded and heading to the snow 1st thing in the morning

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

It's January 18th.  Most normal years, it's about now that everything gets opened up.  No reason to sound the alarm yet..... Lol

Click to choose files

i've always been able to ride something at camp after jan 1st.  usually getting decent by 2nd weekend.  this is bad.  

Yes.  Don't know where your camp is, but there are open trails.  That's what trailers are for.  :)

Either way, too early to get all excited about it. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

i've always been able to ride something at camp after jan 1st.  usually getting decent by 2nd weekend.  this is bad.  

Edited by Puzzleboy