Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

No snow in QC.....really?

Just talking to a co worker before the thaw we had and mentioned that had 6' on his lawn....he lives just outside of Montreal.

The trails in Mont Laurier are red and rain expected on Sunday. They got the same rain as here. 

Just now, smokin george said:

The trails in Mont Laurier are red and rain expected on Sunday. They got the same rain as here. 

Oh, well that sucks.

Our last QC trip, that went through Mt Laurier, had the same deal....trails were rock hard and thin for snow cover, but still managed to enjoy the ride.

Could always do the Abitibi region on the QC side, up to Matagami, very nice area as well, that I am guessing did not see the mild spell.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Oh, well that sucks.

Our last QC trip, that went through Mt Laurier, had the same deal....trails were rock hard and thin for snow cover, but still managed to enjoy the ride.

Could always do the Abitibi region on the QC side, up to Matagami, very nice area as well, that I am guessing did not see the mild spell.

Yea it sucks. Smooth Rock just got another 30cms up that way. We were lucky and found 2 rooms that were cancelled. Most places are booked up there. Should be a good wknd

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

Yea it sucks. Smooth Rock just got another 30cms up that way. We were lucky and found 2 rooms that were cancelled. Most places are booked up there. Should be a good wknd

I am sure that area will be super busy in light of the winters 360 degree turn south of Suds....

Enjoy & stay warm....looks like they are forecasted to get another little dump & mild spell next weekend!

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I am sure that area will be super busy in light of the winters 360 degree turn south of Suds....

Enjoy & stay warm....looks like they are forecasted to get another little dump & mild spell next weekend!

Thanks! It should be pretty busy up there. It'll be balmy and never been up that way so it'll be an adventure for us. 

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

Oh, well that sucks.

Our last QC trip, that went through 

They got a lot of rain and minimal snow.

I cancelled weekend plans in Rouyn and Val d'Or. A buddy was there this weekend racing and said to stay home. Deep freeze in effect now.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you don't see this often (no idea where this is) 

26815290_2048986665344249_19181284654086

Nasty! I think I can guess what happened, but I'd like to know the real story.  

Saw that pic Blade on DooTalk.  Pittsburgh, New Hampshire apparently, and the trails were marked Closed. 

Here the Doofus (Doofi? - plural)  is/are not obscured.....

Lol  #Full-Retard-Swamp-Busters

NH 1.jpg

NH 2.jpg

Edited by Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

LOL.  Looks like that middle Doo is attempting to mate with the sled in front of it. 

I got a laugh out of that. Apparently the owner wanted to get his engine and clutches out of the water. 

5 hours ago, Pete Z said:

I got a laugh out of that. Apparently the owner wanted to get his engine and clutches out of the water. 

Hey..... What are friends for...... I would have done the same. But possibly went another 3 ft. That way I would be high and dry.....