Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

Have dealt with Quinn's, Full Throttle (the old Biedas), St Onge., but mostly Snow City these days with the demise of Cal Jet.  As George said, Gateway is in a good location if you're heading up that way.  Some say Bennet's, as it is newer ownership.  If you ever dealt with Horst in the old days though, you'll understand anybody's reservations in going there..... Lol.

No issues with any of them really. 

Don't they have rider days somewhere/sometime?  No idea what the limitations are though. 

AC, you can try out my heavy & archaic 1200 this year..... or ride in style in the Elite with Stevie. 

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Like 2

I thought you were selling your soggy Etecs?  Or did you buy newer/different?

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

ah. Wisdom does increase by age. 

Don't do it that cat will be for sale before you know it.

10 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I thought you were selling your soggy Etecs?  Or did you buy newer/different?

Not soggy at all...................I don't take newer Doo's over any open water. Dangerous

I had them up for sale but my daughter isn't happy even though with high school and sports we will never use the damn things

Edited by Usedtoskidoo
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Have dealt with Quinn's, Full Throttle (the old Biedas), St Onge., but mostly Snow City these days with the demise of Cal Jet.  As George said, Gateway is in a good location if you're heading up that way.  Some say Bennet's, as it is newer ownership.  If you ever dealt with Horst in the old days though, you'll understand anybody's reservations in going there..... Lol.

Don't they have rider days somewhere/sometime?  No idea what the limitations are though. 

AC, you can try out my heavy & archaic 1200 this year..... or ride in style in the Elite with Stevie. 

Might try St Onge.

The elite with Stevie, hope doesn't try to stop short.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I used to make fun of my buddy for packing a shovel, come along and a bunch of other crap.  Well today we came across a nytro augered In a ravine deep in the bush.  Took four of us, two pulling the sled and two on the come along to get him out.  There's no way the two were getting that beast out on their own.  

IMG_3328.JPG

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

LMAO!

My father bought his 1st Oly' from them back in '69 and they were dicks afterwards. The only reason I bought a late season '85 MX from them as they were the only dealer that I could find that had 1 still.

I'll hold my tongue about Gateway.

Edited by revrnd

He was something else.  "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!" lol.  Bought my 1997 670 there.  I heard he passed away.  Didn't know the dealership dated back to '69.

What happened at Gateway?  Open forum, we gotta help each other out.  :)

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

LMAO!

My father bought his 1st Oly' from them back in '69 and they were dicks afterwards. The only reason I bought a late season '85 MX from them as they were the only dealer that I could find that had 1 still.

I'll hold my tongue about Gateway.

11 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

I used to make fun of my buddy for packing a shovel, come along and a bunch of other crap.  Well today we came across a nytro augered In a ravine deep in the bush.  Took four of us, two pulling the sled and two on the come along to get him out.  There's no way the two were getting that beast out on their own.  

IMG_3328.JPG

Let me guess. A backpacker ? Did you guys drag that thing out of the bush once you got it unstuck ? I cann,t imagine it being rideable.

13 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Well, that's a good thing that she has some passion for them!  Try to set aside some time. 

She does. Whole family does really but high school and career paths and sports for the kids are getting in the way.

Just booking a soccer ID camp in Florida for my daughter for February now. ..................FFS!

28 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Let me guess. A backpacker ? Did you guys drag that thing out of the bush once you got it unstuck ? I cann,t imagine it being rideable.

Told him to check how much oil drained out vent tube.  He drove it out with the oil light on.  And my back is sore this morning. 

24 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I can just imagine how sore your back is. They are all heavy when they are stuck that bad.

Amazing just how far off trail one can go with a topped out speed of 50 KPH. LOL 

Inertia is massive.