Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

4 hours ago, Taillight said:

he use to, but I will buy him a beater sled in exchange or keeping 2 trailers there 

Make sure it's a good one, remember, you'll be riding with him.....I suggest a CAT :lol:

Hopefully we can get out this year....you have my number, so if you have plans, let me know and I will see if we can make a plan.

I'll be getting an ice report tonight for our part of Port Severn. My neighbour on the island is heading to the cottage this morning. Usually the centre in front of us is about the last to freeze up on the lake due to the current through there.

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

I wouldnt be a very nice guy if i were to broadcast that on the interwebs :stirthepot:

I know who my first guess would be. That dude has be pushing it for years running across from Floral Park. 

He has an excuse.  The adults, not so much. 

On 12/17/2017 at 10:55 AM, StevieWonder said:

Yup , couple of black spots , was open last week . My little guy had a hard time understanding , were not riding on that it's not safe ! 

But dad it's frozen ..

• Like 1

I agree.  Nothing will teach a new sledder about trailside wrenching, towing, etc., like a Cat. 

On 12/16/2017 at 1:36 PM, Stoney said:

Make sure it's a good one, remember, you'll be riding with him.....I suggest a CAT :lol:

Hopefully we can get out this year....you have my number, so if you have plans, let me know and I will see if we can make a plan.