Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

On 12/11/2017 at 8:14 AM, 02sled said:

You dismiss the online arguments regarding the earth is flat etc. but take as gospel the arguments that man is the cause of the climate change ignoring the facts that climate change is absolutely nothing new.

Where in my post do I say that I take arguments for MMGW as gospel? As usual you are making assumptions based on your own bias. You really are a dink - no wait, correction - you really are a long-winded dink.

1 minute ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Stock skis in 2000 miles destroyed 3 sets of carbides and wrecked the keels. C and a skis and carbide look brand new with more miles and more road running on them

What?  You running on the ground?

stock skis have over 4000 miles on them and look like new. 3500 miles on a set of Shaper carbides. 

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

But Glenn is in the super aggressive pack, way out front with Rev :lol:

All shit breaks if rdden hard enough. But 3 sets of carbides and a set of skis in 2000 miles?

Edited by The Rocket

12 minutes ago, Glenn in Caledon said:

Stock skis in 2000 miles destroyed 3 sets of carbides and wrecked the keels. C and a skis and carbide look brand new with more miles and more road running on them

C&A are good skis, but for some reason when I was following you, man did my skis ever track bad. 

3 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Where in my post do I say that I take arguments for MMGW as gospel? As usual you are making assumptions based on your own bias. You really are a dink - no wait, correction - you really are a long-winded dink.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

But Glenn is in the super aggressive pack, way out front with Rev :lol:

:cop:

Ever since I became a cat rider I’ve started uncontrollably hoarding. I’ve now got 3 cat sleds and a massive collection of extra parts I don’t need but am too attached to to sell off. 

I’ve always said no to Dad tracks but now I own a 141. Why do the rear idlers sit 4 inches off the ground on these things anyways ?

4455DD3F-42EA-459E-BB23-0A478DA27F93.jpeg

11 hours ago, Reevester said:

:cop:

10 hours ago, Sedz said:

Ever since I became a cat rider I’ve started uncontrollably hoarding. I’ve now got 3 cat sleds and a massive collection of extra parts I don’t need but am too attached to to sell off. 

I’ve always said no to Dad tracks but now I own a 141. Why do the rear idlers sit 4 inches off the ground on these things anyways ?

4455DD3F-42EA-459E-BB23-0A478DA27F93.jpeg

Owning a cat, let alone three will do that to ya.....there is huge nervousness of something breaking that comes with the territory....

Welcome to Cat ownership....it has its privileges, but apparently if you want the best skis, try the Yellow camp.... :bc:

16 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Look in the mirror if you want to see what a dick looks like.

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

Owning a cat, let alone three will do that to ya.....there is huge nervousness of something breaking that comes with the territory....

Welcome to Cat ownership....it has its privileges, but apparently if you want the best skis, try the Yellow camp.... :bc:

I know, for some reason I only trust these cat motors as far as i can throw them. I also have about 2 extra sets of a-arms just incase.

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

That the seat delete standup version

well if you want a sub 400 lbs, 160+hp xf 600 141 you gotta cut out the unnecessary items!

8 hours ago, 02sled said:

Look in the mirror if you want to see what a dick looks like.

Conversely you can look in the mirror and see someone with no propensity for the witty comeback. However I imagine that many on the forum appreciated your uncharacteristic brevity. Well done.

On 14/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Stoney said:

C&A are good skis, but for some reason when I was following you, man did my skis ever track bad. 

They do have a thicker centre keel then the stockers.

On 14/11/2017 at 10:14 PM, The Rocket said:

All shit breaks if rdden hard enough. But 3 sets of carbides and a set of skis in 2000 miles?

Polaris has the mounting holes too far back on the stock skis on the axys and they where hard on the front. I snapped the carbide off because it wore the runner out while still having carbide off. 

Those skis desperately need shims and some type of ski saver under the carbide. I just decided to replace with in the better skis.

Edit- I never had problems with the skis on my pro ride either (2 sets of carbides in 6000 miles) The axys sleds seem to wreck the skis a lot worse then the old Chassis ever did even though they are the exact same ski. 

Edited by Glenn in Caledon