I'd just like to issue a retraction of my recent commentary

Just now, Poncho said:

I saw that bump fire stock on the news. Image how unstable that would be. He must have had some practice prior to using that.

for sure....its not easy to get them to empty time after time......bump fire stocks are gay as fuck

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its not that easy to make those things empty a clip consistently ......I wouldnt waste the time messing with them. He probably could have inflicted the same damage squeezing them off by in singles 

I doubt it , plinking would have given the masses a chance to flee , this motherfucker knew what he was doing .  :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I doubt it , plinking would have given the masses a chance to flee , this motherfucker knew what he was doing .  :bc:

Dude ....you can empty an AR clip really fast conventionally   and with way more accuracy then with that stupid POS contraption ...

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude ....you can empty an AR clip really fast conventionally   and with way more accuracy then with that stupid POS contraption ...

He didn't have to be accurate tho , they were packed in like sardines , spray and pray was the way to go on this one .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

for sure....its not easy to get them to empty time after time......bump fire stocks are gay as fuck

Not so for the family's impacted by that "gay" modification. That's it...outlaw bump fire stocks.....all is good

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You know there is most likely a huge run on people buy these up now...

Honestly they should put bump fire stocks as a banned item in the hearing protection act and get rid of them for purchase.....  Change the hearing protection act name to Banning AR bumpfire stocks act.   Have the democrats vote down banning a modification that will make and AR perform more like and automatic.  That way we can get DB reduction devices over the counter.

6 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Not so for the family's impacted by that "gay" modification. That's it...outlaw bump fire stocks.....all is good

And outlaw practice too right? 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you can bump fire an AR without a bumpfire stock .....it takes practice. God...do you people know literally nothing about guns 

And why would he not use a bump fire stock. He did it for fun and round output not accuracy. He was a wack job.

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

And why would he not use a bump fire stock. He did it for fun and round output not accuracy. He was a wack job.

no shit you fucking idiot.. ...if he had not had one the damage would have been the same or worse ....that bumpfire had him spraying rds all over the place and probably saved lives. I'm sure it did scare the shit out of people though 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking Canadian cunts are infecting the fuck out of these forums....sanctimonious cocksuckers the lot of them.

That cuts deep bro:groin:

:hdchr::lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It seems that the shooter was only firing shots for some 20-30 minutes ......there were not cops waiting outside his door while he was firing shots. There is some very confusing reporting still on the timelines and what we have read that suggests cops waited to enter while the shooter was active seems to be incorrect.

I apologize for characterizing the cops that were on seen as not having taken appropriate action ....it seems my haste to condemn cops may have gotten the best of me here

Again ....I apologize

:lol: classic Ben. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

It seems that the shooter was only firing shots for some 20-30 minutes ......there were not cops waiting outside his door while he was firing shots. There is some very confusing reporting still on the timelines and what we have read that suggests cops waited to enter while the shooter was active seems to be incorrect.

I apologize for characterizing the cops that were on seen as not having taken appropriate action ....it seems my haste to condemn cops may have gotten the best of me here

Again ....I apologize

Still took 72 minutes from first 911 call until they breached the door.   IMHO that's a long time even in this scenario.  

9 hours ago, HSR said:

That cuts deep bro:groin:

:hdchr::lol::lol:

Well obviously I painted with a broad brush when in fact I can think of 4 off hand that are the real cunts.....no names, just initials....Frenchy, Wartcock, Newfietwat and  this Killer fuck bag.:thumb:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

Again ....I apologize

Takes balls....  Good for you!

Well ...as it turn out there were cops waiting outside the shooters door while the shooting was going on and ......AND......the fucks lied about it to make it look like there werent

I should have just stuck to my guns on this one I guess

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well ...as it turn out there were cops waiting outside the shooters door while the shooting was going on and ......AND......the fucks lied about it to make it look like there werent

I should have just stuck to my guns on this one I guess

Flim-flamming faggots are the worst111!!!!!