What do you think?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you think he wants me sexually? Dude is always stalking me. Creeps me out. 

How do you think I feel.....I've been dealing with it for fucking years. I want to thank you for taking on some of his incessant nipping at my heels....its been nice splitting his attention

And yes.....obviously this obsession is sexual by nature. I would guess he wants you to dress up like a bad cop and peg his fat ass with a Mag Light !!!!!!!!!!11111111

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

How do you think I feel.....I've been dealing with it for fucking years. I want to thank you for taking on some of his incessant nipping at my heels....its been nice splitting his attention

And yes.....obviously this obsession is sexual by nature. I would guess he wants you to dress up like a bad cop and peg his fat ass with a Mag Light !!!!!!!!!!11111111

Give him the "night stick"? :lol:

16 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

This worked out better than i thought, This thread proves analer has his head burried in bens ass all day long :lol:

I think analers helmet is a size Bussman so that wouldnt feel very good I dont think :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s very sad. The US military needs to take over command of the island.

so are you saying that Trumps less than eloquent calling out of the corruption there may have been correct ????

Just now, bussman said:

Unfuckingreal. 

Military needs to go in and help these people out.

Who should the Vegas shooter of aimed at? Fucking pile of shit communist bureaucrats in PR, that's where.  

Get on it Trump and congress, now. 

Yup

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so are you saying that Trumps less than eloquent calling out of the corruption there may have been correct ????

He’ll never admit that. He just backs out quietly and he’ll be back tomorrow with 10 more whiny Trump threads. :lol: 

• Gold Member

So MC is advocating that the US military under the orders of President Donald J Trump go in and remove the leadership of a non US state????  That would not go over well for the president once the dust settled.  The citizens of Puerto Rico need to remove their leadership, not the US government..... 

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

So MC is advocating that the US military under the orders of President Donald J Trump go in and remove the leadership of a non US state????  That would not go over well for the president once the dust settled.  The citizens of Puerto Rico need to remove their leadership, not the US government..... 

yes

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I agree. 

Puerto Rican's serve in the US military and that military should be there helping these people get their supplies. The politics during or after is their business. 

Edited by bussman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

If people are dieing here, why isn't she out hand delivering all the supplies that are behind her in the background that people desperately need?  Why's it sitting there on pallets doing nothing?  

Did you not read the subtitles in the video Analer posted? The police officer calling into the radio station explains why. 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Did you not read the subtitles in the video Analer posted? The police officer calling into the radio station explains why. 

honestly, I did for the first 20 seconds and then started to get a headache from listening to the language they speak.  I'll try again with the volume turned off.  :lol: