So all you cop haters

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What say you now?  

I still say the overwhelming majority who go in to the trade now have a serious personality flaw. the myers briggs looks for that flaw and they hire them with open arms

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What say you now?  

They took ONE HOUR and 12 minutes to engage the shooter!!!! One fucking hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fucking hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, why didn't a sniper take a position immediately, and send a round into his head?

Remington Model 700 Heavy barrel, with macMillan stock in .308 or .300 Win mag, topped with a Leupold 6x24 tactical scope. 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I still say the overwhelming majority who go in to the trade now have a serious personality flaw. the myers briggs looks for that flaw and they hire them with open arms

What If I told you I was interested in LAw Enforcement? 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Aka: oink oink.

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey, shut the fuck up. :finger2:

If you see a portly, older gentleman, with a somewhat crazed look, cruising the streets of Dover/Durham in a black pick-up, be afraid be very afraid. :justsaying:

Just now, polaris550 said:

If you see a portly, older gentleman, with a somewhat crazed look, cruising the streets of Dover/Durham in a black pick-up, be afraid be very afraid. :justsaying:

I'll be waiting. :news:

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You think thats funny?

Well, kind of.  

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I would not be shocked in the lest bit . I rest my case

Why, what's wrong with me??? :dunno:

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Well, kind of.  

Why, what's wrong with me??? :dunno:

I know a couple young cops, who are so far from what you are its not funny.  Athletes, college graduates, level headed and smart.  My cousin was once a Maine state trooper of the year, and was very far from what you are.  The point I was trying to make before you shit all over this thread, was cops and first responders are the ones tasked with running into the face of this danger and eliminating it.  For that, they deserve respect, not the constant drumbeat of negative bullshit coming from people like Ben.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know a couple young cops, who are so far from what you are its not funny.  Athletes, college graduates, level headed and smart.  My cousin was once a Maine state trooper of the year, and was very far from what you are.  The point I was trying to make before you shit all over this thread, was cops and first responders are the ones tasked with running into the face of this danger and eliminating it.  For that, they deserve respect, not the constant drumbeat of negative bullshit coming from people like Ben.

Let's be serious Ben just talks to talk on here. He's as big a boot licker as he claims others to be.   If  a cop asks him to do something you better believe he will. :lol::bc: 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed, my BIL was in no way what ez ryder described,  pryor to becoming a cop he was an actor of sorts, he went to Elementry schools and put on a show about nutrition and how it affects your overall health, it was actually a huge production that used school gyms, hard to describe it really but he got kids out of the stands to help, music lights etc. It was really cool 

He just got suck of traveling all over the  country and being gone for weeks at a time, he thought being a cop would be something new everyday.

• Like 2