Snowmobile News..

OK, speaking of snowmobile news, I think I have my SKS sold....anyone want to buy this little peach?  All gone through, ready for a 250 mile day of groomed trail.  I am looking for a deal on a 17 low mile or new 137-144 sled.  IMG_1246.thumb.jpg.3671662d60f605e4799df22dbca27d4b.jpgIMG_1244.thumb.jpg.6bc42e4bdd1578fa1deb80ab0f8476a6.jpgIMG_1247.thumb.jpg.955983a0b7326c8039aea626c2f003f6.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Damn, that's clean. How many miles? 

3800 something.  Buddy gave it to me, and I dumped a bunch of time and $ into it, as a fall project 2 years ago.  Replaced a bunch of rusty pieces and parts, along with rebuilding the whole drivetrain-1" track is almost new, primary spring, hyfax, idlers, jackshaft and axle bearings, carb boots, etc...I'm torn, cuz its such a sweet little ride, but I've put 22 miles on it the last two seasons cuz i left it in CT instead of bringing it north.  But I'd trust it on a 250 mile day no problem.

Nice ride for sure. You can tell you put a lot of elbow grease into it cleaning her up. I can see how it will be hard to part with.   I'm hoping I don't do the same with my '99 670HO.  I plan on riding it on Sundays and during the week. Gonna be wierd going backwards to that chassis :lol:

Take a road trip and get off yer wallet Snacks 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

3800 something.  Buddy gave it to me, and I dumped a bunch of time and $ into it, as a fall project 2 years ago.  Replaced a bunch of rusty pieces and parts, along with rebuilding the whole drivetrain-1" track is almost new, primary spring, hyfax, idlers, jackshaft and axle bearings, carb boots, etc...I'm torn, cuz its such a sweet little ride, but I've put 22 miles on it the last two seasons cuz i left it in CT instead of bringing it north.  But I'd trust it on a 250 mile day no problem.

You should get $2500 all day long for it in my area.:bc:

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nice ride for sure. You can tell you put a lot of elbow grease into it cleaning her up. I can see how it will be hard to part with.   I'm hoping I don't do the same with my '99 670HO.  I plan on riding it on Sundays and during the week. Gonna be wierd going backwards to that chassis :lol:

You find a place in the yoop or you still looking? Someone posted a place near pine stump on the Michigan forum in HCS. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've got my eye on a sweet 99 SnoPro 440 a couple hours from here....thing is minty.:saluting:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...why can't people stock up on what I want in my own hometown?  Lazy, selfish fucks!!!  

I can't believe there aren't more sleds like this in your nape of the way....waiting on some more pictures from the seller.:joint:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I can't believe there aren't more sleds like this in your nape of the way....waiting on some more pictures from the seller.:joint:

I think it's still early.  I've got my eye on a few right now.  Nothing making me jump yet though.  I've got some "feelers" out there hunting for an unused race sled from the teams.  They always dump a practice rig or two on the market in the fall. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think it's still early.  I've got my eye on a few right now.  Nothing making me jump yet though.  I've got some "feelers" out there hunting for an unused race sled from the teams.  They always dump a practice rig or two on the market in the fall. 

Yeah the next month should heat up quickly with used sleds for sale....I may keep my M8 or trade for that CFR....not sure. The SnoPro would be fun to rip around on as  a second sled.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ Id give the buyer a reach around for that. :lol:  I'm trying to get 1500 for it. :bc: 

I think it will go a little higher than 1500 .....less than 2k though

Christ Id give the buyer a reach around for that. :lol:  I'm trying to get 1500 for it. :bc: 

What would you do for 3000........:taunt:

That sled should definitley bring more than 1500.:saluting:

Its probably just my local market.  Thought i had it sold twice.  

Market is slow everywhere right now as far as I can tell ......in the next week the switch is gonna flip. I have this annoying habit of checking ebay and all the sled sites daily starting about haydays weekend out of curiosity :lol: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

You find a place in the yoop or you still looking? Someone posted a place near pine stump on the Michigan forum in HCS. 

Not gonna do anything this year.  Still looking if the right place comes along but not really looking seriously yet 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I've got my eye on a sweet 99 SnoPro 440 a couple hours from here....thing is minty.:saluting:

Better jump on it if you're serious

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Out in the garage cleaning up the '99

IMG_20171008_225736.thumb.jpg.ecedd0485612025248b14288efda4379.jpg

Can't wait to the snow to fly so I can take her for a ride. 

Rides better than the xrs blizzard? :bigfinger: 

:lol: looks good :bc: 

On 10/2/2017 at 9:15 PM, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

Not that this is new news or anything but man do we get hosed up here! $9000.00 is a deal and a half. Congrats!