Snowmobile News..

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Mountain addiction has the best tunnels solutions/storage/gas setup.  Expensive though

Brother has the can/bag setup.  I'll pass. :bc: The bag is tiny, two cans is dumb, and I don't like how they attach. They don't come loose though, I used the stock Polaris gas can setup when the sled was new, and the fucking can flew off first ride.  Garbage.  I love the linq plate/can with the Polaris quick release tabs.  I just need to figure out a way to attach one of those Ogio bags and I'd be dialed. 

On 10/2/2017 at 9:15 PM, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

Good deal

On 10/2/2017 at 10:33 PM, SnowRider said:

I'm sure that will be my next progression. Watched a group of 8 bikes cruise around areas we could only dream of in Cooke last year.  Looks like fun and relatively effortless   

If you're not fluent on a dirt bike you probably shouldn't bother. My little experience on them showed that you could get tossed pretty good on them unlike a sled that won't highside you. I rode dirt bikes for 40 years

On 10/2/2017 at 10:45 PM, SnowRider said:

Interesting info.  I'm not familiar at all with the bikes.  Definitely a lot to learn and it looks like there has been major improvements the last couple years. 

Kind of reinforces what I just said. The only cool part is even Chris burandt looks like a rookie on one compared to him on a sled.

Edited by s pump

15 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Mileage Psycho Thanks.  Does it keep your items dry or do you use dry bags?  I have all the linq bags but I'd like to eliminate the saddle bags if I can find a solution.  I've also looked st the Ogio Elemnets 3.0.  

Everything stays dry without using dry bags, garbage bags, etc. and that includes riding in the rain, I use the packing cubes at the link and they work great for keeping things organized. Another benefit with that Ogio bag is the top compartment which I use to carry a laptop.

https://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/ultralight-packing-cubes-super-packer-5pc-set/309406?productid=10408193

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everything stays dry without using dry bags, garbage bags, etc. and that includes riding in the rain, I use the packing cubes at the link and they work great for keeping things organized. Another benefit with that Ogio bag is the top compartment which I use to carry a laptop.

https://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/ultralight-packing-cubes-super-packer-5pc-set/309406?productid=10408193

:bc:

001.JPG

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:bc:

001.JPG

That Limited package is sweet!! I struggled making the decision between that and the El Tigre, I went with the Tiger because because I have never owned one. I like that a rack comes on the CC makes so much more sense than all the Linq gimmicks, if I were you I would move the rack out to the edge of the tunnel for more space and then order a tunnel pad used on one of the older Bearcats, another sweet addition is the Racewerx coupling block especially if you jump on and off trail, change the amount of weight on the tunnel, etc..

attachment.php?attachmentid=585298&stc=1

http://racewerx.myshopify.com/collections/arctic-cat/products/rapid-block-procross

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nice tht you take the pic from th side not missing the primary because of cats shitty QB :news:  

I knew one of you bastards would throw me under the bus over here . I'm going to throw a handful of blown belt shards in your fucking bowl of Seaweed salad .  :bc:

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I knew one of you bastards would throw me under the bus over here . I'm going to throw a handful of blown belt shards in your fucking bowl of Seaweed salad .  :bc:

No primary? Wtf is that all about? 

:news:

On 02/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

That 1200 is pretty cool. Buddy has a 16. I like the electric motor type torque 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Linq is gay as fuck. Shit is triple the price it should be. Skidoo is a faggot

Expensive it is but easy on/off and not having to piss around with bungies or frozen clips like the old style bags makes it a little easier to spend the coin

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

considering tooling costs and the limited market i don't think the prices are really bad and having had the vmi rack and the linq the linq is familiar unless your strapping something large to the sled.  theres a reason the are being run on cats yammies and poos as well as nothing the others make compare

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Wtf,  you guys need all these bags on your sleds for?? 

Analer needs them for his purse. 

Jimmy for the snacks

CanadaGayGingerKev for all his nude pics of Momo

AMG to store all his hood dildos 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Expensive, but nothing else even close to being as good 

5 hours ago, smokin george said:

One bag and one fuel caddy. Anything more goes in a backpack

Don't even need a backpack anymore.  Unless you're doing a multi day trip 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

considering tooling costs and the limited market i don't think the prices are really bad and having had the vmi rack and the linq the linq is familiar unless your strapping something large to the sled.  theres a reason the are being run on cats yammies and poos as well as nothing the others make compare

:groin:

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Analer needs them for his purse. 

Jimmy for the snacks

CanadaGayGingerKev for all his nude pics of Momo

AMG to store all his hood dildos 

Linq is better than having to tow one of these behind your POS Cat for all your spare parts :fuckyou:

59d912c2a3cac_s-l1000.jpg.cf(1).jpg.079aa81f6a1933e42962a651d9625537.jpg

SBYL, Bussfaggot :finger:

:news: