Snowmobile News..

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dam nice looking sled. Great price too!

X2, the price is right. I’d loose the ripsaw track and go with the rip2 or cobra. 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

That's a decent deal, must have been with the rebate? If I didn't just pick up a 600 Summit as a second sled I'd have to go look at grabbing one of those.

If I actually get into a lot of offtrail my next two sleds will probably be an 800 summit and a 1200 renegade. :bc:

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yes:

What bag does have on it?  I bought an overpriced Polaris tunnel bag, that is shit for actual storage.  That looks like it will hold enough stuff to go saddlebagging. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

X2, the price is right. I’d loose the ripsaw track and go with the rip2 or cobra. 

Thinking about a different track but not sure yet.  Never had a problem wirh the 1.75 on my BCX.  But it bought this for a trail sled so I looked at the ripsaw II 1.5.  

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

That's a decent deal, must have been with the rebate? If I didn't just pick up a 600 Summit as a second sled I'd have to go look at grabbing one of those.

If I actually get into a lot of offtrail my next two sleds will probably be an 800 summit and a 1200 renegade. :bc:

You'll li,e your 600 Summit for boondocking at lower elevations.  Mine is perfect for the UP and Ontario.  My plan is to rode local, UP, and Canada and take one trip to the Mountsins in mid March and rent Poo and Doo.  Once my daughter graduates I'll spring check a mountain sled.  This sled should last awhile and be ideal for the local trails and Canadian saddlebag trip.  I've owned several 137" and wanted to try something different even though the differences are slight.  Plus the price was right on the MXZ 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Beings this is a snowmobile site :lol: Bought a new 2017 MXZ 1200 today.  129" for the local trails and a Canadian trip.  I think it's a lot of sled for $9000. 

IMG_3527.JPG

Knowing you ride skidoo's makes me all that more glad I bought a yammie.  :taunt:

Nice sled.  :bc:

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What bag does have on it?  I bought an overpriced Polaris tunnel bag, that is shit for actual storage.  That looks like it will hold enough stuff to go saddlebagging. :bc: 

I already have all the linq accessories - literally almost all of them plus the soft sided saddlebags. :lol: 

The biggest drawback of a 129 is it only has one linq set vs two on the 137.  But I have a linq bag plus the linq saddlebags so I have plenty of storage.  I have the linq gas caddy but don't really need it.  

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Try to do it in a remote location as well.:thumb:

Most people understand the thread and have been cordial 👍  Definitely tell who's butthurt on here :lol: 

You, dumbski, and Dopo - quite the company Jimmy :lmao: Now nobody should expect you to complain about the forum demeanor in the future....:snack:

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Try to do it in a remote location as well.:thumb:

Really no need Jim. :bc: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I already have all the linq accessories - literally almost all of them plus the soft sided saddlebags. :lol: 

The biggest drawback of a 129 is it only has one linq set vs two on the 137.  But I have a linq bag plus the linq saddlebags so I have plenty of storage.  I have the linq gas caddy but don't really need it.  

I meant your buddies SKS (like mine :lol: ) I like his bag, looks plenty big, mines pretty much useless.  The other th moring  I hate about it, is you open it, and everything in it falls out.  Fuck me what a dumb design.  The  Linq bag I had on my Freeride, was way better, but only slightly more room than the Polaris bag.  I have a linq adaptor plate and run the Ski Doo can, with Polaris quick release attachment system.  Its like the best of both worlds.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I meant your buddies SKS (like mine :lol: ) I like his bag, looks plenty big, mines pretty much useless.  The other th moring  I hate about it, is you open it, and everything in it falls out.  Fuck me what a dumb design.  The  Linq bag I had on my Freeride, was way better, but only slightly more room than the Polaris bag.  I have a linq adaptor plate and run the Ski Doo can, with Polaris quick release attachment system.  Its like the best of both worlds.  

Haha...that’s priceless coming from you! All you faggots do on TBP is go on and on about how nice it is not to have Snowrider there and now here you are waggling your finger at me....good god stfu. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My bad - did not know what sled you were referencing :lol: I think his is at least 40L and opens from the top with compartments and holds a shovel. I assume it's a good design as he's had almost every bag on the market :lol: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...that’s priceless coming from you! All you faggots do on TBP is go on and on about how nice it is not to have Snowrider there and now here you are waggling your finger at me....good god stfu. :lol:

Almost everyone on FSCE and butt plugger can be/are assholes.  The key is knowing when to be cordial and you're struggling :bc: 

Glad they have their SR safe free space :lol::lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Almost everyone on FSCE and butt plugger can be/are assholes.  The key is knowing when to be cordial and you're struggling :bc: 

Glad they have their SR safe free space :lol::lmao: 

You are NEVER cordial as you put it....why do you think I’m being such a dick? :lol: :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you come into a thread about snowmobile and start shit unprovoked, and you're a fucking hero.  Bravo.  You seem cranky lately Jim, maybe go snap one off, you'll feel better :bc: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

My bad - did not know what sled you were referencing :lol: I think his is at least 40L and opens from the top with compartments and holds a shovel. I assume it's a good design as he's had almost every bag on the market :lol: 

Do you know what brand it is, cuz I haven't seen a Polaris one that big.  Maybe the Voyager bag, but I don't think that will fit on my tunnel (too wide :dunno:  ) 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are NEVER cordial as you put it....why do you think I’m being such a dick? :lol: :thumb:

I'm always cordial on.non political threads and act like everyone else on political threads.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So you come into a thread about snowmobile and start shit unprovoked, and you're a fucking hero.  Bravo.  You seem cranky lately Jim, maybe go snap one off, you'll feel better :bc: 

Do you know what brand it is, cuz I haven't seen a Polaris one that big.  Maybe the Voyager bag, but I don't think that will fit on my tunnel (too wide :dunno:  ) 

Not sure but I'll ask. 

Seriously SR.....take that piece of shit e-drive off and sell it. Put a pb80 on there and you will have a 20k mile clutch that performs better and gives you the adjustment to make the sled run the way it was intended to. That is the absolute first mod for any 1200 stock or otherwise 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yes.  Bought the exact same sled and pick it up next week.  Only had stock photos of black 1200 MXZ.  In fact I had my dealer find one as all they have are Renegades, Blizzards,  and the piss yellow 1200. 

I knew I recognized the junk in the background, lol.

vp4797935_1.jpg.5369c12d4fb97397d4e8e38d13c5a64d.jpg

The Axys RMK is pretty damn good for not overheating. My pro gets hot alot faster than the Axys. IIRC they also added a better thermostat bypass OEM this year.

I agree if you are going ride out west in fluff the SKS will suck compared to RMK. Though the 2.6 track is kinda of a trencher(not terrible though) compared to the old 2.4. But the 2.6 will stop going down the side of a mtn, where the 2.4 will be like riding a tobaggon down the mtn. The 2.4 is scary as fuck going down hill.

Your new sled looks nice even for a faggy ski doo.