CBS News Fires legal exec. over hate filled Las Vegas shooting comments

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans are often republican gun toters.”

Wow.    What an ass to say something like this.  Good call CBS.

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i don’t understand what posses people to say this stuff. like alex jones and his strange sandy hook conspiracy theory.  

Too much partisan news leads to a detachment from reality. 

• Like 4

Good see people finding common ground here.  I saw a comment on it at the Wall Street Journal.  Had to search myself to make sure it wasn't fake news.

I think she was their senior counsel too.  If there is anyone in the company that should know what not to say, it should be her.  Unreal...

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Good see people finding common ground here.  I saw a comment on it at the Wall Street Journal.  Had to search myself to make sure it wasn't fake news.

I think she was their senior counsel too.  If there is anyone in the company that should know what not to say, it should be her.  Unreal...

This is a perfect example of how unhinged the left has become. They are dangerous people to be around. Watch yourself

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But when Trump tweets and blames victims, it's ok.

Go fuck yourself you stupid my best buddy to the north. You’re input means jackshit in this country. Worry about that little boy you have directing things 

1 minute ago, COPO said:

This is a perfect example of how unhinged the left has become. They are dangerous people to be around. Watch yourself

Far right is the same way.  

It's amazing how much air time the far left and far right get.  The vast majority of Americans fall in between there.  It's the reason the political pendulum swings the other way every 4-12 years.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Far right is the same way.  

It's amazing how much air time the far left and far right get.  The vast majority of Americans fall in between there.  It's the reason the political pendulum swings the other way every 4-12 years.

When does the right go on rampages and have tantrums and actually physically harm people? 

8 minutes ago, COPO said:

When does the right go on rampages and have tantrums and actually physically harm people? 

so this was a far left shooting and there are never any "far right" shootings :lol: damn are you fucking dumb

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Too much partisan news leads to a detachment from reality. 

And who is the barrister of that reality?  Who determines what is non partisan and the simple basic truth?  Thats all we all want....the truth, right?

28 minutes ago, COPO said:

The division is getting crazy.  I don't know what everyone is so fucking pissed off about, but the lefts reaction to the election results have been anything but rational.  Polarization is setting in hard. Fuck the lot of them.

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But when Trump tweets and blames victims, it's ok.

Damn guy, I must read 3-4 things a day from you that, to paraphrase SSFB, are completely detached from reality.....

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so this was a far left shooting and there are never any "far right" shootings :lol: damn are you fucking dumb

I never said that Bennyonetomany. I mean just in general. No one knows what the guys political affiliation was. Damn you’re fucking dumb. And thinking you got a bad bearing that turned out to be lose converter bolts proves how fucking dumb you are. Are you a girl?

41 minutes ago, COPO said:

Congressman Greg Gianforte body slammed a reporter and Congressman Michael Grimm threatened to break a reporter in half "like a boy" - whatever that signifies.