Tom Petty

july was our last TP concert, out of about 4 in the last 10 years or so. we were all saying how much older he looked and the slower stage presence. still sounded and played awesome, but definitely slower than previous shows. my future son-in-law is damn glad we convinced him to go, as he wasn't a big fan but ended up loving the show. tom petty fans had the best concert participation I've ever seen, just singing and dancing to every word. fuck I am bummed out.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

july was our last TP concert, out of about 4 in the last 10 years or so. we were all saying how much older he looked and the slower stage presence. still sounded and played awesome, but definitely slower than previous shows. my future son-in-law is damn glad we convinced him to go, as he wasn't a big fan but ended up loving the show. tom petty fans had the best concert participation I've ever seen, just singing and dancing to every word. fuck I am bummed out.

He touched young and old 

18 minutes ago, bussman said:

More great musical talent gone. This really sucks, hardly anybody is taking the place of these true artists. 

Today is a sad day. 

Just saying ....

• Like 1