Las Vegas shooting: Clinton blasts NRA, fellow Dems renew call for gun control after attack

Pete

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't go to many concerts so it may be awhile. :lol:

I'll settle for a theatre, or school, or work, or a shopping mall, nightclub, baseball game...... Actually what's left to be original? 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're kind of dumb. It's not like they have to cross a border and go through security. There is nothing to stop them from carrying guns into those areas.  But why not compare the crime rate in Vancouver to Seattle? Windsor to Detroit.  There are many similarities.

No country around has had the proliferation of mass shootings that the US has had.  

But I"m all for you keeping it going.  There are some stupid people in Canada that think we should have more relaxed gun laws.

As long as you stupid fuck keep dropping like flies with that same deer in the headlights look (duh there's nothing that can be done),  Canadian politicians wouldn't dream of relaxing the rules.

What do you mean there's nothing to stop them? There's laws dumbass! The same laws you seem to be advocating for the whole country! 

Yeah.... mind blown I know... fucking retard. :groin:

31 minutes ago, JEFF said:

What do you mean there's nothing to stop them? There's laws dumbass! The same laws you seem to be advocating for the whole country! 

Yeah.... mind blown I know... fucking retard. :groin:

Hey Stupid, isn't there also a law again shooting at 1,000's of people from a hotel room?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey Stupid, isn't there also a law again shooting at 1,000's of people from a hotel room?

Wooosh

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Wooosh

Ohhh I get, your using that old “ if you outlaw guns ..... “ bullshit. 

See, here’s the thing. That guy had a shit ton of legal guns that he used to murder a bunch of young kids At a Concert. Now if they had been illegal, there is a chance he would have been caught before he used them. Either the supplier would have been caught and his customer list found or someone would have noticed his collection, told the cops and they would have confiscated them. 

But they were legal so he was able to transport them to a hotel along with legal ammo and use them as they were designed.  To pump the life out of people. 

Im not saying they should take away everything, just the stuff that isn’t used for hunting   

I know you love them,  sure they make up for your feelings of inadequacy. Whether it’s your small dick or that your a shittu fighter. But you’ve colllectively proven that as a nation you are too stupid to have unfettered access.

So it would be a good idea if the only way you can play with those toys is when you join the forces and get shipped overseas.  

Maybe that will help with recruitment.  

Edited by revkevsdi

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhh I get, your using that old “ if you outlaw guns ..... “ bullshit. 

See, here’s the thing. That guy had a shit ton of legal guns that he used to murder a bunch of young kids At a Concert. Now if they had been illegal, there is a chance he would have been caught before he used them. Either the supplier would have been caught and his customer list found or someone would have noticed his collection, told the cops and they would have confiscated them. 

But they were legal so he was able to transport them to a hotel along with legal ammo and use them as they were designed.  To pump the life out of people. 

Im not saying they should take away everything, just the stuff that isn’t used for hunting   

I know you love them,  sure they make up for your feelings of inadequacy. Whether it’s your small dick or that your a shittu fighter. But you’ve colllectively proven that as a nation you are too stupid to have unfettered access.

So it would be a good idea if the only way you can play with those toys is when you join the forces and get shipped overseas.  

Maybe that will help with recruitment.  

Omg, you are actually scared of a black gun. :hdchr:

FYI, people hunt with AR's all the time, 3 of the 4 I work with hunt with guns based on the AR platform.. You aren't that intelligent are you.. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

FYI, people hunt with AR's all the time, 3 of the 4 I work with hunt with guns based on the AR platform.. You aren't that intelligent are you.. 

He's another fool that knows fuck all about guns 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

he's dumb as a stump and willfully ignorant 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

People hunt with a bow as well. I guess it comes down to skill. 

I’m not scared of guns. We have gun control. It works quite well. A year ago a “terrorist “ tried to kill the Prime Minister. One soldier died, one other got shot and he got taken out by a 60 year old master at arms.   Really sad for the soldier. But it would have been terrible if that guy had access to the kind of firepower the Vegas shooter had. The cool thing is that we don’t have to spend our time worrying about your national pass time. Mass shootings 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Prairie poodle town, an AR, plenty rounds and some Pabst make for a good time.  My buddy said pig hunting is pretty damn fun with an AR.  He goes on a Texas hunt every year.

There you go. Tell me more about people learning to have respect for firearms. Then tell me about drinking while you hunt. Dumbass 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not scared of guns. We have gun control. It works quite well. A year ago a “terrorist “ tried to kill the Prime Minister. One soldier died, one other got shot and he got taken out by a 60 year old master at arms.   Really sad for the soldier. But it would have been terrible if that guy had access to the kind of firepower the Vegas shooter had. The cool thing is that we don’t have to spend our time worrying about your national pass time. Mass shootings 

There you go. Tell me more about people learning to have respect for firearms. Then tell me about drinking while you hunt. Dumbass 

drinking and shooting guns go hand in hand ....kind of like your mouth and a pile of trucker cock 

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Is drink some beers while shooting at prairie dogs illegal????

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Probably not. It would make sense in the US that you’d encourage it. 

Not encourage but why should I care if people want to tanerite a group of pigs while kicking back with some miller high life.  Beers bullets and a prairie dog town is a great time with friends. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Not encourage but why should I care if people want to tanerite a group of pigs while kicking back with some miller high life.  Beers bullets and a prairie dog town is a great time with friends. 

canadians are terrified of doing anything with a gun let alone drinking a beer and shooting one. Its like they think the gun will sprout legs and arms and shoot you in the face itself if you dont keep it handcuffed and watch it with the most diligent eye :lol: 

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

canadians are terrified of doing anything with a gun let alone drinking a beer and shooting one. Its like they think the gun will sprout legs and arms and shoot you in the face itself if you dont keep it handcuffed and watch it with the most diligent eye :lol: 

Banning beer and guns is like banning revkevsdi from sucking cock.....  neither makes sense to ban.....  in either case why infringe on somebodies good time or what they think is a fun time if it has no effect on you.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Banning beer and guns is like banning revkevsdi from suck cock.....  neither makes sense....  in either case why infringe on somebodies good time or what they think is a fun time if it has no effect on you.

exactly ....revkev needs his suck cock and I need to kick back with some beers and a pile of guns 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

BOO!!

7-gatigomxq556_1.jpg

• Haha 1

So Paddock was working with the FBI funneling guns to ISIS, the FBI was going to backstab him so this was his unilateral way to go first? Vegas PD has the intel and can't release it.....yet.....or ever? 

Old man on the golf course just told me this. 

:pc: 

33 minutes ago, bussman said:

So Paddock was working with the FBI funneling guns to ISIS, the FBI was going to backstab him so this was his unilateral way to go first? Vegas PD has the intel and can't release it.....yet.....or ever? 

sounds legit 

34 minutes ago, bussman said:

Jt to post Youtube video in 3-2-1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Better chance of that being true than whatever the lame stream media pushes. 

The intel communities operate in disintelligence just as much as Intel .....it is in their best interest to disseminate stories that are able to later be able to be proven false so mainstream puppets can continue to label everything as "fringe conspiracy" 

also you sound more and more like f7ben every day.....eventually you are going to owe me an apology :lol: