Las Vegas shooting: Clinton blasts NRA, fellow Dems renew call for gun control after attack

Pete

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Personally I don't see a huge issue with having to jump though some extra/advanced hoops to obtain silencers for guns.  And that is coming from someone currently looking to build a silenced SBR/pistol.

Neal

:snack:

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Leave it to cunt bag Dems to not waste a tragedy that is only hours old....fuckers should be ashamed.

You have mass shootings almost daily.  1,500 since Sandy hook. When the fuck is a good time?  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have mass shootings almost daily.  1,500 since Sandy hook. When the fuck is a good time?  

:lol: nice faggot ass fake statistics you fucking braindead cum sponge .....get back to the truckstop 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: nice faggot ass fake statistics you fucking braindead cum sponge .....get back to the truckstop 

18 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You're a fucking moron.

I'm not the one that thinks giving every lunatic access to weapons makes me safer.

Australia use to be stupid like you guys are.

They nutted up and did something about it.

Australia easily had the same percentage of people who were frontier minded. Their politicians had balls and weren't owned by the gun lobby.

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just for arguments sake what kind of law would have prevented the current tragedy or Sandy Hook for that matter? Besides of course the complete elimination of the second amendment.

Perhaps a common sense interpretation of the second amendment.  You know something what was written when the weapons available were muzzle loading weapons, might not have been intended to arm people so that they could kill their fellow citizens.

Why do you think the second amendment was drafted? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not the one that thinks giving every lunatic access to weapons makes me safer.

Australia easily had the same percentage of people who were frontier minded. Their politicians had balls and weren't owned by the gun lobby.

But reasearchers can't confirm that this reduction is due to the The gun laws.

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/strict-gun-laws-ended-mass-shootings-australia

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one is arguing for lunatics having guns.

Australia saw an increase after banning guns then a decrease then an uptick and it's back where it was. 

Feel free to nut up yourself

You're a fucking moron.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

But reasearchers can't confirm that this reduction is due to the The gun laws.

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/strict-gun-laws-ended-mass-shootings-australia

Great article.  The Government put in strict gun laws, people turned in the weapons that were outlawed. People needed to prove a need for a weapon, get thoroughly checked out to prove they were of good moral character then wait 28 days. 

Australia had 13 mass killings in 17 years, the government implemented strict gun laws, the mass killings stopped for 20 years. 

But they can't prove for certain that it was the cause.  

Maybe they all found god. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps a common sense interpretation of the second amendment.  You know something what was written when the weapons available were muzzle loading weapons, might not have been intended to arm people so that they could kill their fellow citizens.

Why do you think the second amendment was drafted? 

I think it is clear the founding fathers had the idea that the right to bare arms was to stop us from falling into the tyranny a state might inflict on an unarmed masses.

So again what law would have stopped this? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think it is clear the founding fathers had the idea that the right to bare arms was to stop us from falling into the tyranny a state might inflict on an unarmed masses.

BINGO!  FUCKING BINGO!!!!!!!

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Ok, so your argument is that a well armed citizenry will stop the state from inflicting its' will on the people.  You live in a country where the politicians have been stealing from you for years. Have you ever seen how rich Senators are? How much wealth they amass that can't be explained by their salary? The politicians pretty much do as they please and the most heavily armed citizens in the world aren't stopping it.  

But let's assume that you are all as heavily armed as that white asshole who just murdered 58 people and wounded 400.  Would that be enough to stop the government? It wouldn't. A tyrannical government could take out the most heavily armed civilians.

If you really wanted to be on an equal footing, you should be arguing for the right to own nuclear weapons, gunships etc.  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok, so your argument is that a well armed citizenry will stop the state from inflicting its' will on the people.  You live in a country where the politicians have been stealing from you for years. Have you ever seen how rich Senators are? How much wealth they amass that can't be explained by their salary? The politicians pretty much do as they please and the most heavily armed citizens in the world aren't stopping it.  

But let's assume that you are all as heavily armed as that white asshole who just murdered 58 people and wounded 400.  Would that be enough to stop the government? It wouldn't. A tyrannical government could take out the most heavily armed civilians.

If you really wanted to be on an equal footing, you should be arguing for the right to own nuclear weapons, gunships etc.  

Holy shit.  You really should read some history.  You are literally a babe in the woods.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think history has shown us quite well what happens to unarmed masses go up against well armed authoritarian governments.  I certainly am not advocating more powerful weapons to be sold to the masses.  No government can last long against it's own population no matter how well it is armed as long as something like the second amendment is in place.  

And on the bold. One guy just took out 58 people and wounded 400 with guns he more than likely bought legally under the second amendment. There are 300 million US citizens so yea I think the people would have an excellent chance against a tyrannical government. 

I'm surprised Chetnand his six shooter holstered on his belt didn't save the day.  Our gun laws and culture - held hostage by a few zealots is trending in the wrong direction.   

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  You really should read some history.  You are literally a babe in the woods.

You should stop telling people to read when you don't even know what the word literally means. Dumbass.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think history has shown us quite well what happens to unarmed masses go up against well armed authoritarian governments.  I certainly am not advocating more powerful weapons to be sold to the masses.  No government can last long against it's own population no matter how well it is armed as long as something like the second amendment is in place.  

And on the bold. One guy just took out 58 people and wounded 400 with guns he more than likely bought legally under the second amendment. There are 300 million US citizens so yea I think the people would have an excellent chance against a tyrannical government. 

No chance.  It's a stupid make believe gi joe delusional argument.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You should stop telling people to read when you don't even know what the word literally means. Dumbass.

The MN Mouthbreather is so dumb he doesn't know he's stupid :lol: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Idiot 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No chance.  It's a stupid make believe gi joe delusional argument.  

Idiot 2

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have noticed this has gone unanswered...