jagmeet

firecatguy

Well, if you want to look like a jihadist, expect to get pulled over now and then.  Trim some of that mess, and expect to be treated like a Canadian. 

On 10/2/2017 at 12:16 AM, firecatguy said:

Here we go, I just watched clips of his acceptance speech on how he's been pulled over because of the color of his skin and his long hair and when he's voted in no one will get pulled over by the police due to profiling... Way to throw the cops under the bus, probably not the best day to do it when an innocent cop gets run down by some asshat with an Isis flag out west..I have an 11 year old and the way I see it by the time I have grand children, or sooner, they are fucked and so are we.

• 1 month later...

WTF man how come Fagmeat isn't wearing a helmet.  BTW it looks like new rules when entering the US via air anyways, must remove sunglasses and any headgear so they can see your face.  Guys with baseball caps are asked to remove them.:lol:

capture14-e1510516792741.jpg

http://torontosun.com/news/national/a-political-blind-date-with-jagmeet-singh-and-doug-ford

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF man how come Fagmeat isn't wearing a helmet.  BTW it looks like new rules when entering the US via air anyways, must remove sunglasses and any headgear so they can see your face.  Guys with baseball caps are asked to remove them.:lol:

The law only requires a helmet for people 18 and under... after that it's your choice.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

http://torontosun.com/news/national/a-political-blind-date-with-jagmeet-singh-and-doug-ford

because he looks cool unlike Doug the dork - helmets are for guys like 02sled to wear while watching TV just in case 

These Helmets are pretty much useless garbage, similar to what you think of your city workers 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

because he looks cool unlike Doug the dork - helmets are for guys like 02sled to wear while watching TV just in case 

These Helmets are pretty much useless garbage, similar to what you think of your city workers 

Do you wear your helmet in the office Fail... you should. You've obviously suffered enough head trauma in the past.

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Deflect?

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deflect?

what deflection? he or you don't have to wear one 

He can't ride a motorcycle in Ontario but can in BC and Winterpeg

I know what you guys are getting at

I like this for a helmet

kingdom_heaven_turban_helmet_2_by_liamod

Can't believe you guys whining about all wearing helmets for the dangerous thing of riding a bike 

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I like this for a helmet

Can't believe you guys whining about all wearing helmets for the dangerous thing of riding a bike 

Did my link have much to do with his head gear?  :dunno:

On 12/22/2017 at 10:14 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Style over substance?

I wonder if the NDP delegates saw him as the 'perfect' candidate in today's Canada? Visible minority, non-Christian, what could go wrong?

His platform & ideals may appeal to the hard core left, but what does the average Canadian think of this?

21 hours ago, revrnd said:

Style over substance?

I wonder if the NDP delegates saw him as the 'perfect' candidate in today's Canada? Visible minority, non-Christian, what could go wrong?

His platform & ideals may appeal to the hard core left, but what does the average Canadian think of this?

NDP dont expect him to win in 2019.  They know there is no hope.  Improve there showing from last election and then in 2023 he will dominate with the visible "minority" vote who will no longer be the visible minority.

Trudeau's bring in all refugee policies will put NDP in power in 2023.  

Then When NDP have had time to gather support and after the Liberals have bad mouthered PM Scheerer  for 4 years and another media witchunt it will be NDP win.

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

is this the nest 2 leaders? too funny 

On 12/22/2017 at 7:33 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I like this for a helmet

Fagmeat should wear that helmet for the annual hot air balloon ride.