jagmeet

firecatguy

Here we go, I just watched clips of his acceptance speech on how he's been pulled over because of the color of his skin and his long hair and when he's voted in no one will get pulled over by the police due to profiling... Way to throw the cops under the bus, probably not the best day to do it when an innocent cop gets run down by some asshat with an Isis flag out west..I have an 11 year old and the way I see it by the time I have grand children, or sooner, they are fucked and so are we.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, firecatguy said:

Here we go, I just watched clips of his acceptance speech on how he's been pulled over because of the color of his skin and his long hair and when he's voted in no one will get pulled over by the police due to profiling... Way to throw the cops under the bus, probably not the best day to do it when an innocent cop gets run down by some asshat with an Isis flag out west..I have an 11 year old and the way I see it by the time I have grand children, or sooner, they are fucked and so are we.

his timing was pretty bad

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was dumb for a wannabe future head to say at any time.

That sound bite seemed to come across as 'this is what I'm for'. Usually pols don't get so specific about issues in an acceptance speech.

Now we''ll see Mr GQ or Mr Sox pander to the young voters.

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

That sound bite seemed to come across as 'this is what I'm for'. Usually pols don't get so specific about issues in an acceptance speech.

Now we''ll see Mr GQ or Mr Sox pander to the young voters.

:lol:  you mean pandering to the future?

Old people for the most part know who they are going to vote for and that would rarely change, so you go for the open minds of the young.  In this day and age of social media young people is where its at.

Jagmeet will at least be another person you can hate

So you have the Liberals & NDP both trying to outdo each other in going for the hearts & minds(?) of the young voters. Legal pot worked in 2015. Let's try free post secondary education regardless of the cost or results.

12 minutes ago, revrnd said:

So you have the Liberals & NDP both trying to outdo each other in going for the hearts & minds(?) of the young voters. Legal pot worked in 2015. Let's try free post secondary education regardless of the cost or results.

That is true and also true that the conservatives don't have any interest in  young. - Young vote is going to matter more and more in coming elections

Old Liberal voters aren't going to be changing over for Mr GQ

Conservatives will campaign on making POT ILLEGAL again :stoned:

With Jagmeet in Parliament  now, things are going to be different.. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you mean pandering to the future?

Old people for the most part know who they are going to vote for and that would rarely change, so you go for the open minds of the young.  In this day and age of social media young people is where its at.

Jagmeet will at least be another person you can hate

"Old people for the most part know who they are going to vote for".........lol

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Young vote is going to matter more and more in coming elections

Promise them the world and deliver what...

JT said he was going to reform how our elections would be run (which appealed to the younger voters), how did that go? Jagmeet says he's going to run on electoral reform in 2019. Will JT say, "Elect the Liberals this time and we will do it"?

4 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Promise them the world and deliver what...

JT said he was going to reform how our elections would be run (which appealed to the younger voters), how did that go? Jagmeet says he's going to run on electoral reform in 2019. Will JT say, "Elect the Liberals this time and we will do it"?

You won't win running on Electoral reform, most people don't care enough about it

I sure don't

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is true and also true that the conservatives don't have any interest in  young. - Young vote is going to matter more and more in coming elections

Youth don't normally vote for the CONS, that has always been the case, that is until they make something of themselves.:lol:

Jagmeet just needs to take more votes back from Trudeau cause the center shift that swung to JT is going back.

Fagmeat........what a Canadian story and our future.....I'm old, thank God, so I know who I will vote for......poor young people and older dope heads like Fail....tough decision.......good luck...lol

Edited by Poncho

43 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Fagmeat........what a Canadian story and our future.....I'm old, thank God, so I know who I will vote for......poor young people and older dope heads like Fail....tough decision.......good luck...lol

Fagmeat just needs to grab the pothead vote.

New NDP leader declines to denounce display of “martyr” posters of Air India bomber. @PnPCBC

CBC refuses to denounce racist newscaster

18 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

New NDP leader declines to denounce display of “martyr” posters of Air India bomber. @PnPCBC

CBC refuses to denounce racist newscaster

POS

31 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Typical politician... can't simply answer a simple question. A whole lot of double speak rather than a yes or a no.

Just like the fresh new team JT has. Things were going to be different after the bad old days of the Harper Tories & 6 months into their mandate they sounded like seasoned politicians. Talking in circles & answering questions w/ questions.