Help (snowmobile related)

Does anyone know if you can put in 2009 M8 lower a arms upside down? I am trying to put my spindle on but if the upper a arm is bolted, the lower one won't line up to the spindle and vice versa? 

3 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Does anyone know if you can put in 2009 M8 lower a arms upside down? I am trying to put my spindle on but if the upper a arm is bolted, the lower one won't line up to the spindle and vice versa? 

its been a while but yes I think they have a front and rear 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

its been a while but yes I think they have a front and rear 

Yes, you were right. Thanks. It looked symmetrical but apparently not. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

who asks if its ok to bolt a part on upside down?  Shouldn't have been too hard to figure out, even for a painter.

Awww....did I hurt your feelings? Had to go right for what I do for a living. Maybe stay over on TBP where everybody is impressed with you and you can jerk off to all the selfies. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Awww....did I hurt your feelings? Had to go right for what I do for a living. Maybe stay over on TBP where everybody is impressed with you and you can jerk off to all the selfies. :lol: 

No Jim, did I hurt yours?:lol:   For a place you're always shitting on, you post there more than me there lately ffs.  Dont dish it out if you don't like it shoveled back.  Pretty simple concept.  Even for a painter.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No Jim, did I hurt yours?:lol:   For a place you're always shitting on, you post there more than me there lately ffs.  Dont dish it out if you don't like it shoveled back.  Pretty simple concept.  Even for a painter.

Not shitting  on it other than a certain selfie taker and even than it’s just busting balls and you know what I have never given you shit about your profession but that’s no biggie....now back to your safe place for slaps on the ass and more attaboys! :lol:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Most ironic post of all time.

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Most ironic post of all time.

It really is....I called him a geezer and he goes right for the painter thing...puts him on a level with Creeper. :lol:

Next thing you know he will be calling me a drunk! :crazy:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not shitting  on it other than a certain selfie taker and even than it’s just busting balls and you know what I have never given you shit about your profession but that’s no biggie....now back to your safe place for slaps on the ass and more attaboys! :lol:

I like tbp for the sled talk and no die hard lefties like snowrider etc I can get past the selfies but it's the "oh you don't have your own business or 3 new sleds?" Look at me type mentality.  Other than that I enjoy it. :bc: 

Edited by Kev144

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

who asks if its ok to bolt a part on upside down?  Shouldn't have been too hard to figure out, even for a painter.

Its an easy mistake to make.....visually they appear somewhat symmetrical as I recall 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I like tbp for the sled talk and no die hard lefties like snowrider etc I can get past the selfies but it's the "oh you don't have your own business or 3 new sleds?" Look at me type mentality.  Other than that I enjoy it. :bc: 

Exactly....I like both sites but you nailed it on the look at me shit. :lol:

22 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

WTF is this geezer laughing  about?

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

you know when babies get that smile as they are shitting their diaper??? I think its like that 

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Right, so let me get this straight.  I'm a pant shitting geezer, but I can't reply in kind. :lol:  The geezer thing gets just as old as the drunk thing, trust me, and I never said a thing about your quitting the booze, which I think is commendable. :bc: