Help (snowmobile related)

Does anyone know if you can put in 2009 M8 lower a arms upside down? I am trying to put my spindle on but if the upper a arm is bolted, the lower one won't line up to the spindle and vice versa? 

20170930_171508.jpg

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I see you are attempting to mount a bent arm . but yes there is a back and front measure bolt to bolt on other side and compare to see if you are correct . but again that lower has seen better days

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Get a new lower a-arm, that one is shot.  The crease in the tube would worry me.  

Oooof.  I'm with these two morons.  :lol: A arms are cheap.  There's making something work when you have to then there's making it work when you don't.  This, I believe, is the latter.  Why risk it?

pretty sure the aftermarket kimplex and the like arms are like 55 bucks new . 

the western powersports  price for the SPI m8 arm is 75 bucks . prob cheaper on e bay

you use fucked up shit then you start cracking those graphite inner bushing now you are spending another 41 bucks per side and the arms to boot .I get it get her rolling but this is not that time of yr toss it in the trailer for the emergency extra right next to the extra GM diesel pipe probe that needs to be in every M tool box of extras   

Edited by Ez ryder