This Could Get Interesting

XCR1250

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

urepublican.com :lol: yah....seems legit 

and again you did not read the link before posting

NBC News reporter Frank Thorp revealed that some Republicans, including Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, wrote a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in which they asked him to appoint a second special counsel.

In the letter, it was also written that the group of Republicans would greatly appreciate if former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former FBI Director James Comey are added in the investigation.

The request for a second separate counsel comes only after the lawmakers saw that Mueller’s probe was too narrow

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and again you did not read the link before posting

NBC News reporter Frank Thorp revealed that some Republicans, including Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, wrote a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in which they asked him to appoint a second special counsel.

In the letter, it was also written that the group of Republicans would greatly appreciate if former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former FBI Director James Comey are added in the investigation.

The request for a second separate counsel comes only after the lawmakers saw that Mueller’s probe was too narrow

I dont click on shit like urepublican.com links ....

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yet you cant help but flap your cock hole  about the thread

I am more suspect of the quoted NBC article than anything

I would fully support a special counsel investigating Obama and Hillary .....I think that is a fucking given if you had paid attention to anything I have ever posted on the matter

however , the fucking republicans arent going to do shit.....this is just posturing to get the dems to back off the mueller counsel. 

They are all fucking crooked and they are all on the same team ....if you think any major players are actually going to be indicted I have a bridge to sell you