cheep chain saws

Ez ryder

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

WHO ARE YOU??? WHERE ARE YOU???

I think 800 Dragon is AWFUL KNAWFUL. I can't prove it, but I believe he is. CKF and SSFB probably could tell us for sure, but they won't. 

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know my buds have some 700 buck saws . that is not what I want or need . brushing my section 1 day a yr . and cutting a miss branch that falls at the cabin . if anything major I hire it out I have 2 buds in the tree biz . they say buy the 400 buck farm boss . I guess I could but I just don't use them and the fucking thing is heavy

Lol at being heavy. I limb trees now with a 660 and 24" bar. Only use the 441 when I pinch the bar on the big one. 

But seriously the bigger motor stihl have a lot better reputation for starting after sitting. Little motors plug up the carbs so easily.

53 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I think 800 Dragon is AWFUL KNAWFUL. I can't prove it, but I believe he is. CKF and SSFB probably could tell us for sure, but they won't. 

You can't mot shit yourself, can not piss yourself, can't drive, can't pile wood, can shoot, can't lift, can't fight and can't get my God damn pictures!

Go fuck yourself!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Where's my fucking pictures?

:lol: don't hold your breath waiting for him to post up what you asked for :lmao:

53 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You can't mot shit yourself, can not piss yourself, can't drive, can't pile wood, can shoot, can't lift, can't fight and can't get my God damn pictures!

Go fuck yourself!

:owned:

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Go fuck yourself!

What pics???

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What pics???

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

What's your address? I want a pic of your phone book with a note saying awful knawful OWNES me daily!

Then take one with today's paper!

Then I want one of you holding a sneaker in your left hand in front of your wood pile holding your toilet seat in your right hand!

Chap chap Hurry the fuck up!!

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You know who needs manly dogs? FAGGOTS trying to hide that they're FAGGOTS!

I have a fruity little Havanese. Lily. And she's awesome!

So fuck off dog hatter/ dick lover!

Go get my fucking pictures! Now!!!! Bitch!

waiting.gif_cf.gif.10029db8847b7a298fb74dc1c686dc5b.gif

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Are you the guy with the dog named Sandy Sue!!! LMMFAO!!! Wow, that's a real manly dog, with a manly name!! I couldn't stop laffin' when I seen that dog. All I could picture was it hangin' in a tree yapping, and me waitin' for a coyote to come runnin' in. 

SANDY FUCKIN' SUE!!! OMG!!! If that doesn't scream GAY, I don't know what does!!! 

2017-09-30-09-31-48-.jpg

I have the cheapest Stihl, the MS170 and it works fine.  If you are going to cut wood to heat your house or run a business, it probably isn't the saw to have.  For me it cuts everything but the biggest of stumps on my 5 acres.

It's cheap, light, versatile, and reliable.  The one I have my dad bought as a spare for his.  He might have just wore out his first one after hundreds and hundreds of hours of use, mostly cutting small cottonwoods and clearing buckthorn.  The key is a sharp chain.  We just use a hand file and that is plenty good.  With a sharp chain it will throw chips almost as good as a big saw.  

20170728_115429.jpg

18 hours ago, polaris550 said:

OMG!! A buddy of mine and his girlfriend have a little dog like that, maybe smaller. And it's name .................LILLY!!!! 

He brought that little fucker up here one day and was walking it around the place, and I was cringing that someone from town would see that fruitcake dog, and think I was like that. :wtf:

you have some serous issues dude .