MN Twins going to the postseason for the first time since 2010

f7ben

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Rumors floated around a long time about him.   Doubt it but its fun stirring the pot.  :lol:  

So who is that with him?  He's hot.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was sitting next to a gal in the bar in the yoop last year who's son was one of the trainers for the pack for 5 years or so.....he was with the Rams or something last year but none the less. She said that it is common knowledge around the field that Erin is gay and has been his whole life. She said he doesnt do a very good job of hiding his real relationships and the girls he supposedly dates are just covers.

"Erin"

LAMAOAOODKODOGND>KFZSJG:SEORIHKGS:>GMKDNZS:DKJGNBL:SIUE<SVSFHDJGZJG?LDFSLK?SLL<Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Maybe he is maybe he isn't but he had this hanging around for a few years.  

olivia-munn-will-play-psylocke-in-x-men-apocalypse-.jpg

dude....she all but outed him as a faggot when they "broke up" making fun of him for getting his nails done more than she did etc etc etc .......everyone knows girls like hanging with the twinks

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

$100 says the vikes finish with a better record than the pack???

I don't gamble, my father always told me the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your pocket.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was sitting next to a gal in the bar in the yoop last year who's son was one of the trainers for the pack for 5 years or so.....he was with the Rams or something last year but none the less. She said that it is common knowledge around the field that Erin is gay and has been his whole life. She said he doesnt do a very good job of hiding his real relationships and the girls he supposedly dates are just covers.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , its true .....the fucking dude get mani-pedi's and his favorite thing is shopping in beverly hills. He is a fucking flaming faggot and fits the GB team like a butt plug

image.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.pngimage.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.pngimage.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.png

On 9/28/2017 at 9:54 AM, f7ben said:

no , its true .....the fucking dude get mani-pedi's and his favorite thing is shopping in beverly hills. He is a fucking flaming faggot and fits the GB team like a butt plug

Just admit you like your Cambodian toe painter:crazy:

On 9/27/2017 at 11:37 PM, Kivalo said:

The son of a  friend of my dad's was on the world series winning team. I think it was in '91.

I was there . and I hang with Juan Berenguer aka senior smoke a few times a yr at the track him and my father in law are good buds  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Isn't he selling cars at Freeway Ford?  Or was?

he has been selling cars for decades . and yes he was at freeway for like 3 yrs . lol my father in law and him have been a team for decades .  Juan is taking picks with the wife and kids and Marco is hammering the sale to the old man . he also has a bunch of rentals . he deff dose not need the $$$ but more of something to do . fuck it if you don't care selling cars is not bad most of the guys are hard gambling hard drinking party guys .pretty sure juan hung up the car game when my fatherinlaw retired. I saw him at the track this summer and he said he was winding down and pretty much just doing the autograph thing where the teams or shops pay for the trip and pay him to show up for a few hours. and he was starting to dump the headache rentals . said he was not even doing the pitching clinics for 600  a hr      

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, snoughnut said:

I don't gamble, my father always told me the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your pocket.

image.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.pngimage.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.pngimage.png.3458f9927af4c67d02913eaedfa450f5.png

that is a disturbing dick broom . fucking creepy

On 9/27/2017 at 11:37 PM, Kivalo said:

The son of a  friend of my dad's was on the world series winning team. I think it was in '91.

Guy I went to school with was on that team as well. You guys remember a pitcher named Gary Wayne? He had a curveball that would buckle the knees at 14. 

Edited by Edmo