'02 yammie 600sxr and a Sled Deck 2 place clamshell for 1800 bucks

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

I know the sleds we bought are older and will not have the best ride quality but the trails we will be riding them on it's not going to matter.

Those older low slung sleds are faster on groomed trails :) 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 10:07 PM, polaris550 said:

You didn't know RCBS, or Damascus, or case hardening. 

Bullshit you asshole, i own a RCBS ROCKCHUCKER AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT COLOR CASE HARDENING IS. You fucking twit. Damascus is a twisted steel shotgun barrel and only safe to shoot shot thru. Dont be a retard YOU FUCKSTICK.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I know the sleds we bought are older and will not have the best ride quality but the trails we will be riding them on it's not going to matter.

That's all that matters. :bc:

My brother just bought a place up N on 20 acres, with a heated pole barn not even 1/2 a mile to the state trails by 2 track.  Picked up a '97 Formula Z 583 for my nephew and SIL and a '00 MXZ700 Millennium Edition for himself.  None of them have ever ridden sleds before ither than just fucking around in my uncles farm fields I told him don't go out and spend a shit load of $ on sleds until you know you really like it.   I know for sure my nephew will love it.  My brother and SIL, I'm not sure how they are going to like it :dunno:

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

My brother just bought a place up N on 20 acres, with a heated pole barn not even 1/2 a mile to the state trails by 2 track.  Picked up a '97 Formula Z 583 for my nephew and SIL and a '00 MXZ700 Millennium Edition for himself.  None of them have ever ridden sleds before ither than just fucking around in my uncles farm fields I told him don't go out and spend a shit load of $ on sleds until you know you really like it.   I know for sure my nephew will love it.  My brother and SIL, I'm not sure how they are going to like it :dunno:

You're gonna mootch amirite?

4 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Bullshit you asshole, i own a RCBS ROCKCHUCKER AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT COLOR CASE HARDENING IS. You fucking twit. Damascus is a twisted steel shotgun barrel and only safe to shoot shot thru. Dont be a retard YOU FUCKSTICK.

You think you're a big bastid, dontcha'? 

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

You think you're a big bastid, dontcha'? 

Big enough to punk you out Stewie...

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If the rest of us had half a brain , that's what we'd be riding too , instead of these fucking over priced glitter wagons :lol:  :bc:

Could have had any sleds we wanted. We wanted these. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

That a picture of them at your place?

Yep

Edited by GreenStreak

Nice sled John. You will really like the SXR. Im guessing you will keep it stock but those tripple 600 yamaha's really responded to simple mods. I know the 700 suffered from a mid range stumble that was solved with a spacer between the reeds and cases. I dont remember if the 600 had the same issue. 

Loved those blue yamakas back in the day. 

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice sled John. You will really like the SXR. Im guessing you will keep it stock but those tripple 600 yamaha's really responded to simple mods. I know the 700 suffered from a mid range stumble that was solved with a spacer between the reeds and cases. I dont remember if the 600 had the same issue. 

the single pipe 600 triple was fairly anemic as I recall.....really needs some triple pipes to  wake it up 

21 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Absolutely....what Chachi said....always loved that Yammie Blue. :thumb:

a buddy I ride with still has a srx7 and a matching shiny blue yammi set of matching bibs and jacket and gloves . that yammi 3hole is the most reliable 2stroke ever stuck in a sled no question . there is a guy in Lead SD rental place that still has a few he got new lol . he said they have made him more money than the rest of the fleet combined . bullet proof

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a buddy I ride with still has a srx7 and a matching shiny blue yammi set of matching bibs and jacket and gloves . that yammi 3hole is the most reliable 2stroke ever stuck in a sled no question . there is a guy in Lead SD rental place that still has a few he got new lol . he said they have made him more money than the rest of the fleet combined . bullet proof

I have seen them yammi 3 holers mistreated so badly and still run its about damn near unbelievable 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

were not the benders worth just shy of 20 on the700? on paper any way

I think the bender tuneup with pipes reeds spacers compression was worth around 25hp on the 700. Boosted the stock 700 from just over 120hp to over 145. Add porting and those numbers go up. 

I think the stock 600 had about 112hp but its hard to get solid numbers on those yamahas of that era. All tuned up with boltons i think the 600 was good for about 130hp on good pump fuel. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ty Tom! :bc: