N ational F elon L eague arrests data

hwytohell

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What do you have to laugh about? Riling up liberals? Trump hasn't gotten jack shit done...

Are you "riled up"? :lmao:

Hes doing well....and things are looking good.  But you don't care about what I care about.  So, it makes no difference to you.

• Thanks 1

The franchise owners and the media have created a massive money-making enterprise with professional sports. Millions of stupid fucking Americans clamoring to be involved in these sports as spectators. 

White men, by the thousands, if not millions, avidly watching BLACK MALES perform athletically. Why would any REAL MAN want to watch another man perform? It's not normal or natural. Males by nature should want to kill a stronger male. 

When I see a body-builder I want to smash their head in. I can't but I want to. 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Kraft, Brady,  and many of his supporters don't like it.

Fuck Kraft, that fucking billionaire fucking bitch, and fuck Brady while you're at it. Making a fortune by playing football!! What have they done for childhood leukemia? How much have they contributed to childhood diabetes research? How much to childhood cancer? 

Yeah, it's a sport, that's ALL IT IS, a fucking stupid sport, and Kraft and Brady are so fucking rich it's absurd.

Fuck you, you cunt!!!:finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2::finger2:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Are you "riled up"? :lmao:

Hes doing well....and things are looking good.  But you don't care about what I care about.  So, it makes no difference to you.

You have a funny definition of "well." Name a significant piece of legislation he's signed...

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You have a funny definition of "well." Name a significant piece of legislation he's signed...

We just have Wayyyyy different definitions.  Yours have to do with feeling "validated and happy".  Not to mention being able to feel like you can shame people who don't agree with you because your team is at the helm.  Oooof.  SBYL THERE.

I'll take the over 40 EO's revolving Obama's stifling and meddling idiocy.

Bit there's the business climate that has really turned positive and corps turning their attention back on growth and hiring in the US. 

Bit none of that matters...right?  Cuz you and yours feel sad.

Now, your turn.  Name something you wanted done.  Don't make it easy for me to pick it/you apart.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is shit....anyone that says otherwise is a fucking idiot 

Well, Good Morning Tater!

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We just have Wayyyyy different definitions.  Yours have to do with feeling "validated and happy".  Not to mention being able to feel like you can shame people who don't agree with you because your team is at the helm.  Oooof.  SBYL THERE.

Bit there's the business climate that has really turned positive and corps turning their attention back on growth and hiring in the US. 

Now, your turn.  Name something you wanted done.  Don't make it easy for me to pick it/you apart.

So....the fact that not a single thing Trump campaigned on is going to happen is no issue for you????

Why am I not suprised

Also shouldnt you hate him for banning your kind from the military 

I'd say Trump is doing better than Dem and pub legislators. His reversing of all of obamas bullshit EO's is a great start. His putting america first in negotiations with the un and other entities is a step in the right direction. His causing the libruls heads to explode on a daily basis is a plus. He is exactly what this country deserves.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So....the fact that not a single thing Trump campaigned on is going to happen is no issue for you????

Why am I not suprised

Also shouldnt you hate him for banning your kind from the military 

What he campaigned for didn't really excite me all that much.  What he stood for was enough (it had to be).  AND HE'S ONLY BEEN THERE 8 MONTHS!  And the economy is turning up the heat and getting stronger.  That's all I care about.  I want as close to zero interferance in the "free" market.  

I know, I know.... "SESSIONS IS AFTER YOUR POT HOLDERS AND LISTENING TO YOUR EPIC CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111222

hey.....DERP, Tator.......derp.

:lol:

IMG_1963.JPG

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'd say Trump is doing better than Dem and pub legislators. His reversing of all of obamas bullshit EO's is a great start. His putting america first in negotiations with the un and other entities is a step in the right direction. His causing the libruls heads to explode on a daily basis is a plus. He is exactly what this country deserves.  

So his whole campaign being based on leveling the trade playing field and then him not doing a fucking thing even remotely concerning trade doesnt bother you/????

Just now, Zambroski said:

What he campaigned for didn't really excite me all that much.  What he stood for was enough (it had to be).  AND HE'S ONLY BEEN THERE 8 MONTHS!  And the economy is turning up the heat and getting stronger.  That's all I care about.  I want as close to zero interferance in the "free" market.  

I know, I know.... "SESSIONS IS AFTER YOUR POT HOLDERS AND LISTENING TO YOUR EPIC CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111222

hey.....DERP, Tator.......derp.

:lol:

IMG_1963.JPG

yup....you're an idiot 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So his whole campaign being based on leveling the trade playing field and then him not doing a fucking thing even remotely concerning trade doesnt bother you/????

Pulling out of the Paris accord was a biggy. Why should american business have to shoulder the burden of cost when the majority of pollution is based in asia? 

I think you're just triggered and can't really think logicly on anything to do with trump. It's like your account has been hijacked by lightbulb rider. But with more violence. 

Just now, JEFF said:

Pulling out of the Paris accord was a biggy. Why should american business have to shoulder the burden of cost when the majority of pollution is based in asia? 

I think you're just triggered and can't really think logicly on anything to do with trump. It's like your account has been hijacked by lightbulb rider. But with more violence. 

Pulling out of the accord was a good thing yes.......but that is not what he ran on , not what he promised which got him elected and not what his mandate was. He promised us action of trade and now the piece of dogshit backed away from that. No reigning in China and labeling them a currency manipulator. He promised big and delivered nothing. 

You go ahead and get a hardon over banning transgenders in the military and his other major achievements. I'll hold him to his word and call a spade a spade.

His bullshit sabre rattling is embarrassing and disgusting and he seems bent on doing exactly the opposite of what he promised us on foreign policy. To stop being the worlds police

He is up to this point as bad as Obama or worse and maybe even worse then Hillary would have been. I'm just being objective

I agree his sabre rattling is bullshit. I think he quickly learned just who is really in control of the MIC. Not the president. I don't care who you put into the oval office, it's going to be the same shit policies coming out. We will always be the worlds police.

I don't give a shit about the transgender mess. I'd say leave it up to the military. 

I disagree on him being worse than obama or hillary. And frankly I'm shocked you feel that way, as he is the biggest disturbance to happen in washington  in our lifetime. I'd think you'd be all in on any disturbance at all. To think anything remotely beneficial to the population will come from washington is foolish. 

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I agree his sabre rattling is bullshit. I think he quickly learned just who is really in control of the MIC. Not the president. I don't care who you put into the oval office, it's going to be the same shit policies coming out. We will always be the worlds police.

I don't give a shit about the transgender mess. I'd say leave it up to the military. 

I disagree on him being worse than obama or hillary. And frankly I'm shocked you feel that way, as he is the biggest disturbance to happen in washington  in our lifetime. I'd think you'd be all in on any disturbance at all. To think anything remotely beneficial to the population will come from washington is foolish. 

For sure as bad as ....maybe not worse. I expected him at the very least disrupt the corruption in washington. Instead he has gorged himself on it. Bannon who was the author of everything good Trump ran on was quickly shown the door and the globalists were given the most important seats at his table. Its as disappointing as when it became evident that Obama did the same. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The business climate? That's ALL you've got? :lol:

Under Obama? I wanted Obamacare passed. You guys are still having a lot of fun with that one.

28 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The business climate? That's ALL you've got? :lol:

Under Obama? I wanted Obamacare passed. You guys are still having a lot of fun with that one.

I gave you a couple to answer your question.  And in return, you gave me nothing back.  And yet, in your mind, you think you've won a  debate. :lmao:

Good Lib., now go lay down.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I gave you a couple to answer your question.  And in return, you gave me nothing back.  And yet, in your mind, you think you've won a  debate. :lmao:

Good Lib., now go lay down.

No....he won. You got nothing Brorider !!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 You got pimp slapped by Willyblower :lol: