Snow Guru's top 10 for 2018

Anler

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Vince's cat broke down mid trip and he bought a new one. He's the last guy to be talking :lol: 

It was an 11,000 mile sled you dunce, have you ever put 11,000 miles on a sled in less than 3 seasons?

And for the record it was due to the dealer not tightening a clamp when they replaced the coolant bottle, on the previous trip the when the coolant bottle started leaking we rode 20 miles back to Sidnaw without the sled being on a hook.

FTR I have traversed some of the most remote parts of North America on my Cat's and the truth is I never had to walk, and how do you beat that :bc: 

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was an 11,000 mile sled you dunce, have you ever put 11,000 miles on a sled in less than 3 seasons?

And for the record it was due to the dealer not tightening a clamp when they replaced the coolant bottle, on the previous trip the when the coolant bottle started leaking we rode 20 miles back to Sidnaw without the sled being on a hook.

FTR I have traversed some of the most remote parts of North America on my Cat's and the truth is I never had to walk, and how do you beat that :bc: 

You act like thats a big deal...i guess on a cat it is. :bc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The redheaded stepchild is lucky to put on 300 miles a season. Analer probably puts more miles on then faggot144. 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said

Sidnaw is a tremendous town. One of the greatest sled towns in North America. I traverse that area often. :bc:

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A 2,000 mile Michigan, Ontario, Quebec trip is the works this winter, I guess that means we will have 1,400 miles of piston slap..........which begs the question; can the Poo 800 last with 1,400 miles of piston slap? :dunno:  

Holy shit!  2000 miles!!  If somebody gave me a choice to either quit sledding or go on a 2000 mile ride....I'd give pause for a second.

So, I guess the question is, what is the towing capacity for your new AC...and towing MPG.   Can one of you change "slugs" trail side before those Poo skirts disintegrate?

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit!  2000 miles!!  If somebody gave me a choice to either quit sledding or go on a 2000 mile ride....I'd give pause for a second.

So, I guess the question is, what is the towing capacity for your new AC...and towing MPG.   Can one of you change "slugs" trail side before those Poo skirts disintegrate?

:lmao:

It's not 2,000 miles in a day, I'll leave that for @Sal Rosenberg :lol: 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A 2,000 mile Michigan, Ontario, Quebec trip is the works this winter, I guess that means we will have 1,400 miles of piston slap..........which begs the question; can the Poo 800 last with 1,400 miles of piston slap? :dunno:  

Etec will make it no problem. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Why do cat guys get so defensive? Jeeze!

We are the internet team known as the Maddcatters. We will not stand down and will never take a knee. We don't always ride cat,but when we do, we let the internet know the superior quality of the Cat products.  Do I need to get 2lapsdown over here to do some splainen?:saluting: