Jesse With the Beatdown.....

SnowRider

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. It’s a shitty job. But as much as some members of the black community make it worse.  Bad cops also make it worse. Cops protecting bad cops compound the problem. 

Agreed.  The best post you've had in a while.  Sensible and un-triggered.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. It’s a shitty job. But as much as some members of the black community make it worse.  Bad cops also make it worse. Cops protecting bad cops compound the problem. 

Yes they do make it worse.  It's also becoming harder and harder to attract good cops to the career, and that is here at home where our black problem doesn't even scratch the surface of the US problem.  Pissing on the cops isn't the answer either.  Hire more cops based on the demographics. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You are like a dog that sees a squirrel.   Flag!!!!! Flag!!!!!

Flag is not the most important point in his statement. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

The flag that represent the government and the people who he's protesting? That flag? Sure nothing to do with it then lolz

:snack:

IMG_3507.JPG

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I dont get that meme....are you sayin nfl players are cheaters?

He's saying Rosa Parks tweet was taken out of context and it's meant to mean what he thinks it should mean   :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's saying Rosa Parks tweet was taken out of context and it's meant to mean what he thinks it should mean   :lol: 

Doh.. my bad...i got my Rosas mixed up...my bad. :wall:

Reality is this.

To a large % of American's the NA and the flag are a symbol of not only America but more so the soldiers who are sacrificing and have sacrificed for what the general idea of America is.  One can argue to the end of time whether or not that is what American's should or should not think those things represent but the fact is to many they do.

The NFL players have every right to do whatever they want during the NA and I respect that right.   I also respect the rights of any American who feels it is insulting and decides not to watch or buy its products because of it.  In general I think a significant portion of American's are sick and tired of politics being intermixed with entertainment.   We are bombarded with politics in almost every other aspect of life can't we expect some of our entertainment to not have it. Hollywood has taken a hit and because the NFL has chosen to allow this mix they are risking damage to their business.

There are plenty of ways these players could have stood up and voiced their opinions to try and institute change.   IMHO their choice to use the NA as that platform it was a poor business decision because of how so many American's relate to the NA.

My only problem with this is with the NFL not so much the players themselves.  They are being entirely hypocritical when it comes to their stance that this is free speech.   They control virtually everything (which is their right as well) the players do on the field and on their uniform.  They are always talking about protecting "the shield" when it comes to players actions.   Well be prepared NFL the decision to allow politics into the game may have a tremendous effect on your bottom line.    

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Omg are you dumb. Equality is a basic tenant of freedom. If it needs to be forced so be it

OMG you are bipolar nutbag.

Is affirmative action "equality?"

Would forcing everyone to give up income so everyone makes an equal amount freedom?

What do you call UHC forcing doctors to work for rates under fair market value?  That's freedom?

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OMG you are bipolar nutbag.

Is affirmative action "equality?"

Would forcing everyone to give up income so everyone makes an equal amount freedom?

What do you call UHC forcing doctors to work for rates under fair market value?  That's freedom?

So dumb

Start with "we hold these truths to be self evident" and work your way from there.......fucking idiot

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So dumb

Start with "we hold these truths to be self evident" and work your way from there.......fucking idiot

Fuck you are an idiot.  Where does "forced equality" begin and end.   Answer the question.   Would it be right for govt to force all income and wealth shared so EVERYONE CAN BE EQUAL?   I mean its not fair some are born more intelligent or with a stronger work ethic.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Fuck you are an idiot.  Where does "forced equality" begin and end.   Answer the question.   Would it be right for govt to force all income and wealth shared so EVERYONE CAN BE EQUAL?   I mean its not fair some are born more intelligent or with a stronger work ethic.  

Do you seriously think you can have honest debate with a pretend throat slasher? 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What yhe fuck are you babbling about. We are talking about enumerated rights as laid out in our founding documents. You are off in right wing fantasy land. Get a fucking grip retard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What yhe fuck are you babbling about. We are talking about enumerated rights as laid out in our founding documents. You are off in right wing fantasy land. Get a fucking grip retard

You don't think anybody takes your drivel seriously do you?