Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Protecting our borders BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWwwaabaipashijahijashuahahahahahahahaahaha ....from what :lol: canadiens 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Really....what border were you stationed on because pretty sure they are patrolled by by border patrol and ICE.

Have either of you ever gone to sleep at night, fearing that something was going to happen to you or your families,from some foreign country attacking us, while you slept?

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, a whole .13 cents an hour :lol::lmao:

The chances of you beating my ass are about as likely as Momo being a CFO and having his own personal helicopter :lol:

Seriously???? Its about 15k in the steel industry 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Have either of you ever gone to sleep at night, fearing that something was going to happen to you or your families,from some foreign country attacking us, while you slept?

yes......I fear every night that some battalion of mexicans wearing their sombreros are going to storm into my home and rape my wife and daughter :lol: fucking idiot 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

OMG. :lol:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's not much at all 

What kind of health care do you get 

Our plan costs me nothing but I have a 6k deductible after that its 100% ......they also give me 1500$ year cash into my HSA. We have good prescription and dental and vision etc plus tons of free preventative care. I used to have a serious cadilac plan but that all changed 3 years ago 

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What's next...quoting Toby Keith lyrics. 

You mean the ones he sang to the Saudis when he performed for them like a trained monkey?   I bet they laughed their asses off at him. Wonder if he sang about the red white and blue when he was singing for them?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Our plan costs me nothing but I have a 6k deductible after that its 100% ......they also give me 1500$ year cash into my HSA. We have good prescription and dental and vision etc plus tons of free preventative care. I used to have a serious cadilac plan but that all changed 3 years ago 

We have better health care. We have no upfront deductable.  $25 copay for offices visits  $5 prescriptions   I forgot what dental is.  Something like $2000 a year, per family member. Which cover pretty much everything. Only thing they don't cover is the drugs to knock you out if you need oral surgery. Vision coverage with $0 deductable

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fagtrician how clever :lol: I like to call us the guys that are a pay grade above millwrights but dont have to work 10% as hard :lol: 

AMG wreaks braindead millwright mentality. 

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We have better health care. We have no upfront deductable.  $25 copay for offices visits  $5 prescriptions   I forgot what dental is.  Something like $2000 a year, per family member. Which cover pretty much everything. Only thing they don't cover is the drugs to knock you out if you need oral surgery. Vision coverage with $0 deductable

Yah..... I knew you had better HC .....all the auto and pretty much any union joint does. I'm overall happy with ours. 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yes......I fear every night that some battalion of mexicans wearing their sombreros are going to storm into my home and rape my wife and daughter :lol: fucking idiot 

How about an overweight, older guy from New England?   :handjob:  

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how come you never post a photo of yourself? 

Twice if I remember correctly.. Just a heads up,  wouldn't want you to have to pull toenailfungused foot out your ass

• Haha 1

I couldn't have said it better, Blake Wheeler nailed it.

“I’m absolutely for the first amendment,” said Wheeler. “I’m a big believer that what makes America a special place is you’re allowed to stand up for what you believe in. With just cause, if someone were electing to do that they would 100 percent have my support. Even if I don’t necessarily agree with why they do it it is their right to feel that way, it is their right to behave that way. If I didn’t agree with it, I would absolutely sit down, have a coffee, talk about it, try to understand why they feel that way and maybe you become a little more sympathetic.”

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I couldn't have said it better, Blake Wheeler nailed it.

No one is saying these athletes don't have the right to protest. Just do it on your own time.   During the National Anthem before a game, isn't their own time.