I am fucking whacked in the head!

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....I forgot about that shit....most transparent dupe ever. :lol:

Pretty sure he was either outed by administration or admitted it then changed his mind.  Bernie was "his" name :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Pretty sure he was either outed by administration or admitted it then changed his mind.  Bernie was "his" name :lol: 

Oh fuck that’s right...GS gave his dupe a name...WTF. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

6 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Winner winner chicken dinner! A 1 liter missle should be in my shop tomorrow night.

Better be damn nice to fetch 2k....make sure the water pump has been rebuilt. You'll see that there are hex bolts holding the water pump cover on instead of philips

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I wouldn't ride that across the street to a dog fight

You better watch your mouth or AMG is going to drive out east and ride your ass into the ground like the Penny Pony at Meijers! 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Chug a lug , liquid Jimmy 

This is funny because I really did quit drinking but you're such a meathead you only have two responses.....the one above or some stupid threat. Up your game dummy.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

This is funny because I really did quit drinking but you're such a meathead you only have two responses.....the one above or some stupid threat. Up your game dummy.

What's comical is the last time you went on and on being such a big whiney cunt, is when I didn't agree with you about Larry.   Someone who wouldn't know you on the street if he passed by you on any given day.  Now you're all BH about that I think the whiney n iggers in the NFL need to grow up and get over themselves. Again, People who wouldn't know you or give 2 shits about you if they saw you on the street. 

So go fuck yourself

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

So lets see here...just because I'm not close personal friends with an 84 year  old man it's ok if cops beat his ass and just because I don't know black pro football players personally it's cool to call them whiny crybaby my best buddys. The best part of all this is that you claim you kid figured all this out on his own....fuck you are a  pathetic example for any kid.

Edited by Biggie Smails