What would be cooler than a 2002 firebird?

Rod

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Faster out of the box ,maybe, but I'd bet that 455 is easier to my best buddy up

Done both, and not really. While the Pontiac is relatively easy to get 450-500 hp out of, the ls1 will do as much or more, cheaper, due to a massive aftermarket. 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Done both, and not really. While the Pontiac is relatively easy to get 450-500 hp out of, the ls1 will do as much or more, cheaper, due to a massive aftermarket. 

I would have thought the old 455  would have been cheaper.  Are you talking programmers?

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol the stock  formula already ran a train on that max effort cobra

Those pontiacs are like Bruce Jenner...  fast for its day but now they are ugly tranny fags.  Jesus gm even had shit assembly back then...  look at the body gaps under the head lights on the one with the extra hood holes...  nothing even or anything on it.  Poor quality control or assembly on it

• Thanks 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Those pontiacs are like Bruce Jenner...  fast for its day but now they are ugly tranny fags.  Jesus gm even had shit assembly back then...  look at the body gaps under the head lights on the one with the extra hood holes...  nothing even or anything on it.  Poor quality control or assembly on it

Will still gape new mustangs too don't be sad k

• Gold Member

A stock old firebird will take a new stock mustang...  lmao!!!!

just look at the shit assembly with the one with the scoops...  the drivers side headlight doesn’t even clean we all the way or the bumper and Hood are out of line from shit workmanship.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

just look at the shit assembly with the one with the scoops...  the drivers side headlight doesn’t even clean we all the way or the bumper and Hood are out of line from shit workmanship.

The new mustangs are well known for poor panel gaps.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Lol I don't think you realize the new mustangs are no faster than an old firebird 

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

79 was the olds 403,?

Yup.  It was a pig, stock...like pathetic.  I ended up putting headers on it with real duals, along with some ignition and intake work, that woke it up considerably.  But not their best effort by any means, compared to many years.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.  It was a pig, stock...like pathetic.  I ended up putting headers on it with real duals, along with some ignition and intake work, that woke it up considerably.  But not their best effort by any means, compared to many years.  

Yeah.  My buddy had a wicked looking 79 with t tops, like magazine quality, with the 403.. was a dog,but great looking car.  He didn't do shit to it. He spent all his effort on his 74 400 formula