Saturday night post anything thread

SSFB

Beautiful day here, played a 27 hole Ryder Cup style tournament between our club and the two clubs in the neighboring town today. We came away with the win and one of the guys I play with sometimes(but not today) made a hole in one on the 12th hole. Guy is about 65 and has been playing for 40 or 50 years......really awesome to hear that he finally got an ace. :bc:

Now just hanging out and having a few beers, listening to some tunes. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just got back from walking Sadie trying to beat the heat after sundown and now watching college football. Michigan State is losing to The Irish...buddy of mine is down there and has been tailgating since noon....should be a Shit show. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Frost warning here tonight.:thumbdown:

Got warmer than they had forecasted here today. Our team shirts were black and it got a little hot for a while. I usually avoid black shirts between June-September when golfing. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be rain so might not get to play golf, we'll see. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Just got back from walking Sadie trying to beat the heat after sundown and now watching college football. Michigan State is losing to The Irish...buddy of mine is down there and has been tailgating since noon....should be a Shit show. :lol:

One of my customers was supposed to be at that game. Him and his wife are big Mich. State fans. But I finished his swimming pool last night at 6pm and he stayed home to use it with the kids.

90 degree temps here until wednesday.

• Gold Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Get a ticket and so you have to take that course? :dunno:

I have an atrocious driving record and with buying a new car they want a fuckton of money for the premium. %10 off is %10 off. :bc:

The old lady is down in Florida fixing up her trailer.

i kinda had the day off, not my typical Saturday, so I got a hair cut and bought some new shoes at the mall. I hit up the LCBO for some rye and beers, went grocery shopping for steaks for me and the kid, burning shit in the fire pit, cut some grass.

i bought a pork butt so I need to go rub my meat soon, smoke it tomorrow.

IMG_0401.thumb.JPG.b3fd2ead0c59288a0db66b2771125b73.JPG

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I have an atrocious driving record and with buying a new car they want a fuckton of money for the premium. %10 off is %10 off. :bc:

Slow down, Massive Shit. :bc::lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

One of my customers was supposed to be at that game. Him and his wife are big Mich. State fans. But I finished his swimming pool last night at 6pm and he stayed home to use it with the kids.

90 degree temps here until wednesday.

I went to a game more than a few years back and it was hot like it was today....just fucking draining.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Beautiful day here, played a 27 hole Ryder Cup style tournament between our club and the two clubs in the neighboring town today. We came away with the win and one of the guys I play with sometimes(but not today) made a hole in one on the 12th hole. Guy is about 65 and has been playing for 40 or 50 years......really awesome to hear that he finally got an ace. :bc:

Now just hanging out and having a few beers, listening to some tunes. 

:finger2: 

• Thanks 1