remember when, case #3790

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I see nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion on it.  

Neal

I love Reggie Bush calling him out on it....the same guy who took illegal shit at USC like a house and caused future players a lot of problems. :lol:

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I see nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion on it.  

Neal

and i see you're fence walking skills are about the same as before. i guarantee if obama had made similar comments, especially using "son of a bitch" in them, you'd have a little more to say than "i see nothing wrong" :handjob:

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the rwws were mad when obama got involved in shit like this, when he tried to CALM situations? now we have a potus not only knee deep in them, but he's fanning the flames. where is the outrage, simpletons? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nfl-stars-erupt-anger-over-081951544.html

He should shut the fuck up about private organizations and what they do. Agreed. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and i see you're fence walking skills are about the same as before. i guarantee if obama had made similar comments, especially using "son of a bitch" in them, you'd have a little more to say than "i see nothing wrong" :handjob:

Seeing nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion is not the same thing as agreeing with what he says you cock gobbling, mental midget, wet brained retard. :bc:

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Seeing nothing wrong with him voicing his opinion is not the same thing as agreeing with what he says you cock gobbling, mental midget, wet brained retard. :bc:

Neal

then why didn't you state that, fence walker, south dakota ranger? 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Is that you Ben? :lol:

Trump is just playing to the crowd to work to his advantage here like he did during the campaign. Anyone(part of the NFL or not) can refuse to stand for the Pledge and the NFL is a private organization. 

If you think people should be fired for not standing for the Pledge, then you are a safe spacer. 

I'm so sick of this shit. National anthem, pledge of allegiance, professional athletes, celebrities, faggots, flags, blah blah blah. Golden State warriors don't want to go to the white house. Can we all agree that Trump IS the most divisive president ever? I mean seriously the guy simply cannot act professional or behave himself. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I'm so sick of this shit. National anthem, pledge of allegiance, professional athletes, celebrities, faggots, flags, blah blah blah. Golden State warriors don't want to go to the white house. Can we all agree that Trump IS the most divisive president ever? I mean seriously the guy simply cannot act professional or behave himself. 

The funny thing is that Trump had a clear opportunity to look like the bigger man when it comes to Golden State and he couldn't help but get in the gutter. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The funny thing is that Trump had a clear opportunity to look like the bigger man when it comes to Golden State and he couldn't help but get in the gutter. :lol:

He's like a spoiled child.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Easy.  You may be getting triggered.  I mean....how did this "divisiveness" get to this point after eight years of the "great unifier"?

IMG_1970.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Easy.  You may be getting triggered.  I mean....how did this "divisiveness" get to this point after eight years of the "great unifier"?

IMG_1970.JPG

No president divided the country more then that guy...but its all Trumps fault. :lol:

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

No president divided the country more then that guy...but its all Trumps fault. :lol:

Funny as fuck.  It unraveled before Obama even left office.   WOW!!! What a great job!  Truth is, America has had enough.  And that's what the left refuses to acknowledge.  They thought they had everyone shamed I to silence....ooops.

Trump was/is just the messenger.....a perfectly brash, grotesque and WARRANTED messenger to make the correction back toward the middle.

Golden state warriors..WGAF.  Boo hoo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Baloney. No president in history has been more offensive than Trump. Its embarrassing.