cars and coffee

BOHICA

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wtf is that? :lol:

“National Cherries Jubilee Day is observed annually on September 24.  Smitten with this simply elegant dessert, cherry lovers celebrate National Cherrie Jubilee Day with delight.
Auguste Escoffier receives the credit for the Cherries Jubilee recipe. Knowing the queen’s fondness for cherries, Escoffier prepared the dish for one of Queen Victoria’s Jubilee celebrations. The original recipe didn’t include ice cream.  Instead, the chef poached the cherries in a simple syrup and poured warm brandy over them.  Then just before serving, dramatically set the alcohol aflame.  Later recipes added the liqueur Kirschwasser and ice cream.”

1 minute ago, n2oiroc said:

“National Cherries Jubilee Day is observed annually on September 24.  Smitten with this simply elegant dessert, cherry lovers celebrate National Cherrie Jubilee Day with delight.
Auguste Escoffier receives the credit for the Cherries Jubilee recipe. Knowing the queen’s fondness for cherries, Escoffier prepared the dish for one of Queen Victoria’s Jubilee celebrations. The original recipe didn’t include ice cream.  Instead, the chef poached the cherries in a simple syrup and poured warm brandy over them.  Then just before serving, dramatically set the alcohol aflame.  Later recipes added the liqueur Kirschwasser and ice cream.”

Jesus Christ.. That's beyond gay 

3 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Yeah, it is. And i say its gay and they all pile on me and call me an asshole. :lol: 

Tell em to eat a dick:lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its Jammins thing...he use to do it on the old fs...its anything but gay... I wish he would do it again back here everyday again.

Why? Are you gay:lol:

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its Jammins thing...he use to do it on the old fs...its anything but gay... I wish he would do it again back here everyday again.

No, its gay. Its like something out of womens day magazine. Its never steak and a blowjob day, its blueberry popsicle day and other gay ned flanders shit.

• Haha 1

Just now, n2oiroc said:

No, its gay. Its like something out of womens day magazine. Its never steak and a blowjob day, its blueberry popsicle day and other gay ned flanders shit.

Thats your opinion...just ignore it.

The Skyline is a straight 6. They had lots of different ones. 2.0 non turbo, 2.0 turbo, 2.5. Non turbo, 2.5 turbo, and the only one people to seem know about is the 2.6 twin Turbo in the GTR trim level. The skyline died in around 2006. We got that model but it was the Infinity g35. The GTR that we get here they came out in 2009 is not Skyline. GTR use to be a trim level now it is the model.

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

The Skyline is a straight 6. They had lots of different ones. 2.0 non turbo, 2.0 turbo, 2.5. Non turbo, 2.5 turbo, and the only one people to seem know about is the 2.6 twin Turbo in the GTR trim level. The skyline died in around 2006. We got that model but it was the Infinity g35. The GTR that we get here they came out in 2009 is not Skyline. GTR use to be a trim level now it is the model.

The gtr a v6 then?

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

:thumb:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

:thumb:

It is unfortunate that you don't drive a new GTR, the GTR drives you. I love what the car is capable of doing, I just don't like that it only does it in a very computer controlled, humanless way.

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I would shut that homo site down within 30 minutes :crazy:

actually its a homo free zone.  I like it that way.  Daive is just butthurt because we call him out for his regular outbursts and need to be the center of attention.  Poor bastard needs to get laid more often.

1 hour ago, n2oiroc said:

No, its a pile of self absorbed big shots that give each other reach arounds and baby talk to each other.

Anything else Dlaiva Dave?

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

So it's still political shit over there?

About 5% as much is there is here.  So yeah.  No.

57 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Yeah, it is. And i say its gay and they all pile on me and call me an asshole. :lol: 

Well, cuz you seem to have some sick fetish and like it :dunno: