cars and coffee

BOHICA

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Oh yeah a trailer, what about water tank and power washer, all the gear, tools? Fit all that in a trailer now and my 7x13 is packed, your legacy aint pulling it

i dont have the legacy anymore. not shocking that you didnt know that.....

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

When is your next track date? When was last time you went to track or autocrossed? Stfu mouseman, you been yammering on for 10 yrs about how great you junk is, no one gives 2 fucks or believes you, cept frenchy and he regrets it :lol:

You failed building a fast car, you bought 3k shocks and never used em and didnt even know you could rebuild and adjust em, youre a complete fraud who only bench races

All this has been hashed out on tbp, its why he left

post the quotes pill popper. 

19 hours ago, MiSledder said:

When is your next track date? When was last time you went to track or autocrossed? Stfu mouseman, you been yammering on for 10 yrs about how great you junk is, no one gives 2 fucks or believes you, cept frenchy and he regrets it :lol:

You failed building a fast car, you bought 3k shocks and never used em and didnt even know you could rebuild and adjust em, youre a complete fraud who only bench races

All this has been hashed out on tbp, its why he left

got those quotes yet liar? 

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Just hit one up this morning with my son

DSC_1261.JPG

DSC_1262.JPG

DSC_1263.JPG

DSC_1264.JPG

DSC_1265.JPG

DSC_1268.JPG

DSC_1270.JPG

That yellow Skyline is a rare beast in the USA. Just started becoming legal for import. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Tomas. said:

That yellow Skyline is a rare beast in the USA. Just started becoming legal for import. 

I was waiting for someone to notice what it was..:bc:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice pics Rigid. :thumb:

Look under the hood of the last pic..gold family style Impala... 

Sleepymcsleeperson is raking in the street races 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I was waiting for someone to notice what it was..:bc:

I drive a RHD Subaru that I bought from Japan lol. I would love a Skyline like that r32 but since you guys are starting to be able to import them, their prices have gone through the roof. 2 years ago that yellow one was around 10,000 cad. Now they are around 20,000 cad

Edited by Tomas.

17 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I drive a RHD Subaru that I bought from Japan lol. I would love a Skyline like that r32 but since you guys are starting to be able to import them, their prices have gone through the roof. 2 years ago that yellow one was around 10,000 cad. Now they are around 20,000 cad

But if you want a Skyline, 20k still isn't a bad price.  But, IMO, there are better ways to spend that money in the caah world.  

On 9/23/2017 at 1:58 PM, n2oiroc said:

got those quotes yet liar? 

Its all on tbp, we both know what went down there, we all know you change stories to fit the conversation now daiv

Got any pics from the track? Any track ?

Edited by MiSledder

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Its all on tbp, we both know what went down there, we all know you change stories to fit the conversation now daiv

you posted blatant lies. unless you back them up with quotes, you are the proven liar.

if you can provide quotes backing up everything you claimed in that post, ill never come on this site again. if you cant, then you never come here again. deal? 

25 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

you posted blatant lies. unless you back them up with quotes, you are the proven liar.

if you can provide quotes backing up everything you claimed in that post, ill never come on this site again. if you cant, then you never come here again. deal? 

Settle down Mr Day Time Emmy, you know damn well what youve said, now fuck off, Im not going anywhere you fucking story teller

24 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Settle down Mr Day Time Emmy, you know damn well what youve said, now fuck off, Im not going anywhere you fucking story teller

I know what i said and thats why im calling your lying ass out. Post the quotes or apologize.