OFFICIAL 2017 NHL HOCKEY THREAD ##&****

f7ben

• 1 month later...

If the Wild can put the jets away tonight they get the Habs who are abysmal and the Hawks who are slumping bad the next two games. Things could be looking ok. Nino is back tonight and they played really well last game. Stalock in net also which I like. Kid has been playing great 

On 22/09/2017 at 4:01 PM, f7ben said:

Hockey fans are largely bootlicking pussy white people who grovel for cops and donate to the sheriffs charities and are pretty much just huge faggots....basically they are AMG's

I can see you coming. Open ice head down looking at the puck. And I fucking steam roll you! Shoulder right in the center of chest. I stand over you smiling as tears roll down your cheeks while you're trying, gasping for air.

Your teammates, embarrassed, pissed off, drag you off the ice.

Ahhh heaven!

49 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I can see you coming. Open ice head down looking at the puck. And I fucking steam roll you! Shoulder right in the center of chest. I stand over you smiling as tears roll down your cheeks while you're trying, gasping for air.

Your teammates, embarrassed, pissed off, drag you off the ice.

Ahhh heaven!

Are you a role player?

We played last night like it was another throw-away game up in Rochester.  I actually stood up in front of the TV and pointed out all our guys just standing on the ice in  the defensive zone.  JUST FUCKING STANDINGG THERE!!!!!  Watching the fucking game!!!!!!  My wife encouraged me to take a pill.

How it wasn’t 6 or 7 to nothing just shows Winnipeg showed up to play us.....with some high school players.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We played last night like it was another throw-away game up in Rochester.  I actually stood up in front of the TV and pointed out all our guys just standing on the ice in  the defensive zone.  JUST FUCKING STANDINGG THERE!!!!!  Watching the fucking game!!!!!!  My wife encouraged me to take a pill.

How it wasn’t 6 or 7 to nothing just shows Winnipeg showed up to play us.....with some high school players.

Worst game ive seen since we looked exactly the same against the nuks

This team is fucking gross.....

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worst game ive seen since we looked exactly the same against the nuks

This team is fucking gross.....

Yep.  When the coach calls out most of the team for lack of personal preparedness, we’ve got a big fucking problem.  We’ve had it for years and the farm team talent just can’t carry a season.  Time for some drastic rearranging.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  When the coach calls out most of the team for lack of personal preparedness, we’ve got a big fucking problem.  We’ve had it for years and the farm team talent just can’t carry a season.  Time for some drastic rearranging.

Its Koivu....and why the fuck is Suter eating up power play minutes. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its Koivu....and why the fuck is Suter eating up power play minutes. 

I think ya been Koivu.  We should have never payed those outrageous salaries for Suter and Parise.  Although, Suter brings more “worth it” to the table than Parise ever has.  Nobody who is known for getting little more than “dirty, greasy goals” while taking a beating in the other teams crease is worth that money.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Central Division is just tearing it up with the exception of the hawks and the blues falling off. I think it is indeed the Hawks and Blues that miss the playoffs. I also think that 6th place in the central will have more points than 3rd in the Pacific which will once again be total bullshit. 

Also there is a good chance that all 7 Central teams would qualify for the playoffs in the weak ass east

Either way.....seeing the Blues and the Hawks flounder warms my heart.......now I just need the Avs to lose out for the rest of the season and I wont care what happens !!!!!!!!11

The Central is certainly the toughest division right now...and it’s gonna be a fight to the end.  Fact is, somebody could not make the playoffs that has substantially more pints than one of the top seeds. Sad.  I’d much rather go to a conference seed system.  Let’s pu the. Best agains tree best rather than the best out of he weakest group against the best.

Meh...

The Wild played solid fucking puck end to end last night and that game could have easily been a 10-2 blowout. I hope they can keep it up.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Central Division is just tearing it up with the exception of the hawks and the blues falling off. I think it is indeed the Hawks and Blues that miss the playoffs. I also think that 6th place in the central will have more points than 3rd in the Pacific which will once again be total bullshit. 

Also there is a good chance that all 7 Central teams would qualify for the playoffs in the weak ass east

Either way.....seeing the Blues and the Hawks flounder warms my heart.......now I just need the Avs to lose out for the rest of the season and I wont care what happens !!!!!!!!11

I can't see the Blues missing the play-offs. Way too much talent on that team for that to happen, imo.

Hawks look to be in trouble,  but the Av's, as long as McKinnon stays healthy, have a good shot, imo. 

Question is, do the Knights continue or will this fairy tale season of theirs finally catch up with them? 

9 minutes ago, irv said:

I can't see the Blues missing the play-offs. Way too much talent on that team for that to happen, imo.

Hawks look to be in trouble,  but the Av's, as long as McKinnon stays healthy, have a good shot, imo. 

Question is, do the Knights continue or will this fairy tale season of theirs finally catch up with them? 

You are underestimating the Yeo effect......the Blues will be out of a playoff position within a week and they will have to go on a miracle run to squeak in if they do.

The Avs look red hot but I cant see it keeping up. 

The Knights look to be a good team , they do it with shear will power and are playing with a chip on their shoulder instead of like a bunch of overpaid premadonnas

Just now, awful knawful said:

The Knights have a whole fucking team of second liners. All 4 lines are dangerous. They are that good!

They are 2nd liners because they are playing on a team without real talent. Tuch and Haula were 4th liners and healthy scratches for the Wild .....now they are lighting it up. Its about attitude and effort and they are giving it their all in Vegas. I think its fucking great

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are underestimating the Yeo effect......the Blues will be out of a playoff position within a week and they will have to go on a miracle run to squeak in if they do.

The Avs look red hot but I cant see it keeping up. 

The Knights look to be a good team , they do it with shear will power and are playing with a chip on their shoulder instead of like a bunch of overpaid premadonnas

I forgot he was coaching them and how much you adored him. :lol:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are 2nd liners because they are playing on a team without real talent. Tuch and Haula were 4th liners and healthy scratches for the Wild .....now they are lighting it up. Its about attitude and effort and they are giving it their all in Vegas. I think its fucking great

They all have something to prove and to prove their original clubs made bad decisions by releasing them or putting them out there to be plucked away. If I didn't know any better, I'd say James Neal is behind most of this and has lit a fire under their asses. Just like a group from the Island of misfit toys, lets show these folks what we're made of.  

• 1 month later...