OFFICIAL 2017 NHL HOCKEY THREAD ##&****

f7ben

Two more weekends of pig skin then it's over for me too.

Wild look good.  Well, preseason anyway.  Beat Jets on Tuesday and leading by one now going into third.  Great new talent and our new additions are gonna be good I think.  Good to have our hometown boy back to finish his career.   

MN@detroit to kick off the season in their new digs.  FUCK THEM!!!!!  

:lol:

2 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

The wild are a mediocre group at best

j/k. I'm ready for the regular season to start

The "mild" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Two more weekends of pig skin then it's over for me too.

Wild look good.  Well, preseason anyway.  Beat Jets on Tuesday and leading by one now going into third.  Great new talent and our new additions are gonna be good I think.  Good to have our hometown boy back to finish his career.   

MN@detroit to kick off the season in their new digs.  FUCK THEM!!!!!  

I was thinking about going to the opener in D town.......250+ for any ticket in the upper though.......fuck that shit. Guy at work is taking his kid though....that would be cool

Ek and Kunin are the real deal and the "kids" need to take the team over. Nice to see Cully back but I am not too thrilled about Miko being extended at 11 million. The dude is a fucking born loser...no drive to win. 

Miko has a big presence on the ice and is good at occupying people.  But 11fuckingmillion?  No.  Cully will brink back some leadership stability...they've been split in that locker room and that falls on Koivu also.  Ennis and Faligno will be interesting.  I like Falig...not sure about Ennis.  We'll see.  I'm buying some nice season tickets to the bulldogs so, if the Wild start to shit the bed....AGAIN....fuck 'em.  There is too much great hockey in this town/state.  Gonna have an epic rink this year and have a few hockey parties.  The local HS boys always show up....and get schooled.  Well...I think they play soft for the "old guy" >:( Hey....I can still hunker on that puck like a goon!  A little weak on the dangling moves though...stupid body!!!  :nhl_checking:

Related image

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Miko has a big presence on the ice and is good at occupying people.  But 11fuckingmillion?  No.  Cully will brink back some leadership stability...they've been split in that locker room and that falls on Koivu also.  Ennis and Faligno will be interesting.  I like Falig...not sure about Ennis.  We'll see.  I'm buying some nice season tickets to the bulldogs so, if the Wild start to shit the bed....AGAIN....fuck 'em.  There is too much great hockey in this town/state.  Gonna have an epic rink this year and have a few hockey parties.  The local HS boys always show up....and get schooled.  Well...I think they play soft for the "old guy" >:( Hey....I can still hunker on that puck like a goon!  A little weak on the dangling moves though...stupid body!!!  :nhl_checking:

Related image

:lol: I like miko and he has been a good soldier. But....he aint no first line center and he should have never had the C. I like going to a dogs game from time to time but it just dosnt hold my attention like the wild. 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I like miko and he has been a good soldier. But....he aint no first line center and he should have never had the C. I like going to a dogs game from time to time but it just dosnt hold my attention like the wild. 

Shit, I watched better puck from our HS team last year than some of the pro games. :lol:

However...nothing like pro hockey. They are THE ELITE of the game, no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit, I watched better puck from our HS team last year than some of the pro games. :lol:

However...nothing like pro hockey. They are THE ELITE of the game, no doubt.

remember that goal spurgeon scored where he went glove to stick all in the air while at speed ......you are never going to see talent like that in any other sport at any other level. Shit was fucking next level 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

remember that goal spurgeon scored where he went glove to stick all in the air while at speed ......you are never going to see talent like that in any other sport at any other level. Shit was fucking next level 

....and from a 5'8" defenseman!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

:dunno::lmao:  Image result for john c reilly

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hockey fans are largely bootlicking pussy white people who grovel for cops and donate to the sheriffs charities and are pretty much just huge faggots....basically they are AMG's

Real hockey fans aren't pussies either.  SBYL :news:

I'd love to line you up and smash your scrawny little Faggot ass right into the boards 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd love to line you up and smash your scrawny little Faggot ass right into the boards 

Youre not doing anything....and the whole board knows it.

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Dude ....I could skate circles around you......I actually grew up skating many times per week.....not some fucking family skate down at darkytown central skate park where your dad rented you a set of skates with a toe pic :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude ....I could skate circles around you......I actually grew up skating many times per week.....not some fucking family skate down at darkytown central skate park where your dad rented you a set of skates with a toe pic :lol: 

Wrong.  I've been skating since I was 3. Had an ice rink in my back yard.