The surveillance on the trump campaign could be the greatest scandal of the modern political era

jtssrx

On 9/20/2017 at 9:43 PM, Snoslinger said:

yeah you've really been laying it on them lately :lol:

Oh that's a cute little strawman you have.

Let me clue you in.......I don't post much anymore in political threads largely because the hacks on these forums have ruined it. Republicans are dumb, they've been dumb since that first plane flew into the tower at 8:32 AM or whenever it was. Your ilk on the other hand has been over the top, Momo level dumb since the late evening hours of November 8th. 

It's a race to the bottom and the less I participate in it the happier I am. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's pretty amazing how quickly these BS stories make their rounds and get posted in here. like many of you are hanging at the same BS feeding trough. :lol:

Sure Kneeshot, just like the Giffrds shooting was a Pubbie, get over yourself 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well we know millions of Americans have been spied on for years now so it doesn't take a genius to figure that political spying is going to follow that. 

Just remember most of the people here had fuck all to say when it was uncovered by Snowden that Americans were being spied on en-mass and many of them defended the government. 

It most certainly preceded the spying on citizenry. What easier way to get those assholes to sign on...

Edited by Kivalo

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Let me clue you in.......I don't post much anymore in political threads largely because the hacks on these forums have ruined it. Republicans are retarded, they've been retarded since that first plane flew into the tower at 8:32 AM or whenever it was. Your ilk on the other hand has been over the top, Momo level retarded since the late evening hours of November 8th. 

:lmao: Weak attempt to compare the two :lol: 

14 hours ago, SSFB said:

Let me clue you in.......I don't post much anymore in political threads largely because the hacks on these forums have ruined it. Republicans are retarded, they've been retarded since that first plane flew into the tower at 8:32 AM or whenever it was. Your ilk on the other hand has been over the top, Momo level retarded since the late evening hours of November 8th. 

:fuckoff: 

Just now, f7ben said:

do you think its funny that basically the whole internet knows what "momo level retarded" is :lol: fucking idiot 

It's very honourable I am flattered :bc:  I have been the only one correct since day one