***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning-

55 / 43 and cloudy.  Heading North in a few with my bride for a long weekend....might even see some snow on Sunday......  :flush:   Hoping to cast a line or 2  tomorrow. 

Good weekend to all.   :bc: 

Edited by jammin

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

55 / 43 and cloudy.  Heading North in a few with my bride for a long weekend....might even see some snow on Sunday......  :flush:   Hoping to cast a line or 2  tomorrow. 

Good weekend to all.   :bc: 

Enjoy your weekend at the cabin :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The wife just turned the heat on. 41 out side and 60 in the House. 

Cabin got down to 52 inside the cabin last night.... not all bad for just having the back furnace on.   Have both furnaces on now and wood in the cook stove, bet it's 80 in here now   :flush:

11 minutes ago, jammin said:

Cabin got down to 52 inside the cabin last night.... not all bad for just having the back furnace on.   Have both furnaces on now and wood in the cook stove, bet it's 80 in here now   :flush:

I was just going to light the fire place, but we have to go to a soccer game in a few hours. Natural Gas is cheap, the wife not bitching at me, even better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Will do my friend, same to you.    29 and partly cloudy......  70 inside and enjoying a coffee  :bc:   

20180929_064026.jpg

Beautiful way to start the day :thumb:  Mild here this morning with a low of 45. 

• Like 1

Came back home last night to check on things and do a few chores. Man is it nice here. It was 55f at midnight this morning. Gonna be 65 today. A little snow in the hills. Leaves are about half way on the ground.

Gonna get things all ready for winter. Mow and fertilize the lawn. Service a pile of shocks. Put away all the summer toys. Hang out with the grandkids for a few days. 

Then head back to warmer weather by this time next week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Came back home last night to check on things and do a few chores. Man is it nice here. It was 55f at midnight this morning. Gonna be 65 today. A little snow in the hills. Leaves are about half way on the ground.

Gonna get things all ready for winter. Mow and fertilize the lawn. Service a pile of shocks. Put away all the summer toys. Hang out with the grandkids for a few days. 

Then head back to warmer weather by this time next week. 

Tom have you heard any opinions on the 18 SKS 146 suspension? Should I run it stock or do they need some fiddling?

1 minute ago, jammin said:

Morning-

51 / 40 and cloudy.  Staying at the cabin on Sundays is a great feeling.  Golf, football, baseball and steak tacos for din.  Excellent.  :bc:  

When do you close up the cabin?

3 hours ago, ckf said:

When do you close up the cabin?

Depends year by year on schedules and weather.  Thinkindg we might have Turkey day here this year.   :bc: 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like another year with out a invite?:whistle:

Ur not alone......  zero bud's up this year so dont feel bad  :)

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure I would go had I been invited. I have heard about his chair throwing temper tantrums :popcornchair:

:lol:    The days of launching chairs or anything for that matter have ended.   A wiser, calmer new jammin for sure   :bc: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, jammin said:

:)

:lol:    The days of launching chairs or anything for that matter have ended.   A wiser, calmer new jammin for sure   :bc: 

With age comes wisdom.

And laziness.

• Haha 2