***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fuck that shit :nea:

Ya hey...snowfall warnings in alberta...warm next week...dont wanna have to pull the camper down in salt...defeats the whole purpose of bringing it early... :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

SWEEET!!!!!!!! It was 41 degrees here this morning.  Frost is around the corner.  

Don't know what the fuck 41 degrees is in Nook:lol:

We call that summer here in the states :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SWEEET!!!!!!!! It was 41 degrees here this morning.  Frost is around the corner.  

Don't know what the fuck 41 degrees is in Nook.  :lol:

+6

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's way to early for that!

Yes.

17 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ya hey...snowfall warnings in alberta...warm next week...dont wanna have to pull the camper down in salt...defeats the whole purpose of bringing it early... :lol:

Almost 2 weeks ago a friend drove their Moho down from AK through western Canada.  They ran into snow about 100 miles west of Fort Nelson.  Ft Nelson webcam showed several inches on the ground.  They decided t take the Cassiar Hwy south and skip the snow.  Still saw below freezing temps every morning.  

PS.  Vegas will be in the 90's again today. :whistle::whistle:  I think officially Thursday was the last day of consecutive triple digit temps for year.  I think I heard Vegas had 105 days straight where temps were over 100f.  But with Zero humidity 100F isn't really that bad.  110f is kinda bad though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Almost 2 weeks ago a friend drove their Moho down from AK through western Canada.  They ran into snow about 100 miles west of Fort Nelson.  Ft Nelson webcam showed several inches on the ground.  They decided t take the Cassiar Hwy south and skip the snow.  Still saw below freezing temps every morning.  

Ya roll of the dice this time of yr for sure. We had a couple of mornings of freezing temps when we were camping in northern bc last month.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

PS.  Vegas will be in the 90's again today. :whistle::whistle:  I think officially Thursday was the last day of consecutive triple digit temps for year.  I think I heard Vegas had 105 days straight where temps were over 100f.  But with Zero humidity 100F isn't really that bad.  110f is kinda bad though.  

I'll take desert heat all day over humid heat.  Humidity is a bitch!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take desert heat all day over humid heat.  Humidity is a bitch!  

Honestly 100f is nothing here.  It's hot when you are in a dark vehicle or when your vehicle has been parked out in the sun for a few hours.  Other than that the heat here isn't bad at all.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza.  When are you headed down and where are you headed?  AZ still?  

Im headed down this coming thursday or friday ...just dropping trailer off in havasu...then back home...will be back down in dec.

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Honestly 100f is nothing here.  It's hot when you are in a dark vehicle or when your vehicle has been parked out in the sun for a few hours.  Other than that the heat here isn't bad at all.  

I spend some time outside of Dallas.  It got up into the 100's many times.  Sure, it's hot...especially in the sun but, compared to the Southeastern 90's with 80% humidity?  Nawww....Ill take the dry hear every day.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im headed down this coming thursday or friday ...just dropping trailer off in havasu...then back home...will be back down in dec.

Got ya.  We went to Havasu Thursday to look at a home.  My goodness there are some incredible deals there.  I will probably end up there eventually once we grow out of the motorhome life.  I couldn't quite pull the trigger but I am very tempted.