***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

One more warm day on tap before the cold front moves through tomorrow. We still haven't hit 90 here yet, so today will be our last chance during this hot blast. The forecast lows for Saturday morning are low to mid 40's.

From Twitter

DhTObxTX4AAyNwv.jpg:large

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

One more warm day on tap before the cold front moves through tomorrow. We still haven't hit 90 here yet, so today will be our last chance during this hot blast. The forecast lows for Saturday morning are low to mid 40's.

From Twitter

DhTObxTX4AAyNwv.jpg:large

Downright swampy here today but changing over the rest of today into tonight...can’t wait.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Me and @Bennytomany are going to start a tree service in the UP. 

:lol:

I had to pull 50-60 footer the other direction and drop it about 8 feet from my garage two weeks ago.  I had ropes, cumalongs and pullies hooked everywhere.  I just knew I was gonna drop it on my garage.  But nope!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had a good thunderstorm roll thru yesterday evening. We needed the rain here!

Supposed to rain and thunderstorm all weekend and it's one of my annual canoe / tub trips down the river :bashhead:

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yep @ckf-  bunch of faggots.  

64 / 58 and sunny.  High of 73.  Was going to head north but not feeling good....  Oh well, next weekend.  And FU @f7ben   :bc: 

Hope you feel better soon :bc:

• Like 1

I got my best nights sleep in a long time last night. I was probably sleeping by midnight. I woke up at 5, let the dog out, took a piss and said fuck it and went back to bed. Never woke up until 5 after 9.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Luckily we are usually 8-10 degrees cooler here than Burlington, but it's still been a warm summer. 

38232034_10160793047160442_5431937777400

I cant wait to get the hell out of here again.

Bugs are brutal...cant even sit out a night. We camped in the foothills in AB and not a bug to be found. Hope its the same In BC.

Forecast shows more sauna like weather on the way.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I cant wait to get the hell out of here again.

Bugs are brutal...cant even sit out a night. We camped in the foothills in AB and not a bug to be found. Hope its the same In BC.

Forecast shows more sauna like weather on the way.

Bugs aren't to bad around here now. The worst of our bug season is usually from about mothers day to fathers day. Sometimes we have a second hatching of mosquitoes if it's a real damp summer.

Warm and humid weather is in the forecast here though early next week :(

image.png

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bugs aren't to bad around here now. The worst of our bug season is usually from about mothers day to fathers day. Sometimes we have a second hatching of mosquitoes if it's a real damp summer.

Warm and humid weather is in the forecast here though early next week :(

image.png

Looks like you wont be working on your tan anytime soon. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Been raining at least 3 days a week for 2 weeks now. Fucking mosquito's are the worst they have been all summer.

Most of it has missed us. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I believe manchest has had 10 inches since june 15th

Wow!

We are getting to what is normally the best part of Summer. Even if the days are warm, the nights start getting longer and cooler. Speaking of long cool nights, there used to be an older lady in Tamworth that slept on he screened in sleeping porch every night until mid November when she moved in to her winter house in the village. I like cool sleeping weather, but below freezing is a bit much, lol.