***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is nice information to have especially when making a warranty claim. :thumbsup:

The damn things are logs everything. I think they might even know what you had for breakfast, LOL

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

The nice thing about these drones is they log all of the information. The data shows I was going forward and climbing when the battery voltage dropped from 14V to 7V. That's the first time that's happened to me, and I have logged a lot of hours over the past two years.

The other good thing is this time you weren,t flying it over water, so it was recoverable. LOL

4 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

The other good thing is this time you weren,t flying it over water, so it was recoverable. LOL

LOL, I was headed out over Spectacle Pond at the time. It dropped 50' before it got to the pond.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ckf said:

The damn things are logs everything. I think they might even know what you had for breakfast, LOL

Hopefully not everything because then you would know what I did after breakfast during my private time..............eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Debating on whether or not I want to go fire up the snowblower to clear the drive or not. Between the 8°F temp, and 10-15mph winds, it doesn't look very hospitable out there right now.

Sitting by the fire with a hot toddy sounds better to me.....:bc:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Debating on whether or not I want to go fire up the snowblower to clear the drive or not. Between the 8°F temp, and 10-15mph winds, it doesn't look very hospitable out there right now.

Just ride over it with the sled a bunch to get a good mat going.:bc:

I waited until today, but it isn't much better. Currently  7F with gusty NW winds. I got most of it done before saying fuck it and coming back inside. I bought one of those snowblower cabs when I bought the Honda blower three years ago, but it's still in the box :lol:

Well, I got the driveway and all of the paths done this afternoon. As I get older I begin to question why I went the snowblower route. I really don't mind it when it's a bit warmer and less windy. But days like today suck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Well, I got the driveway and all of the paths done this afternoon. As I get older I begin to question why I went the snowblower route. I really don't mind it when it's a bit warmer and less windy. But days like today suck!

What was the other route?

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

A rather chilly -12.3°F for the low this morning here in northern VT.

Dang!  22 city and 12 North.  Cloudy here and snowing by the cabin.   Trails open at 5PM tonight.......  bummer i'm 4 hours South of there .......  :flush: 

Morning and FU @f7ben  :bc: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jammin said:

Dang!  22 city and 12 North.  Cloudy here and snowing by the cabin.   Trails open at 5PM tonight.......  bummer i'm 4 hours South of there .......  :flush: 

Morning and FU @f7ben  :bc: 

That's an odd time for the trails to open. Why not just wait until tomorrow?

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's an odd time for the trails to open. Why not just wait until tomorrow?

our open Tuesday at sundown when hunting season ends, only about 10" of snow out there should be able to get groomer moved to my section next week

Edited by 01mxz800

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bennytoomany sucks hog nuts. A foot of snow last night and it's still snowing. @Arctic Cat Destroyer Can go inter course himself to. Fucking Sumbitches. You posers better not sit in the bar the entire time!??!!????!!?!()?!)(?///////////!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

IMG_3632.JPG

I am not a big drinker these days. We are going there to shred... Ill be thinking of you losers tho. :bc:

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Bennytoomany sucks hog nuts. A foot of snow last night and it's still snowing. @Arctic Cat Destroyer Can go inter course himself to. Fucking Sumbitches. You posers better not sit in the bar the entire time!??!!????!!?!()?!)(?///////////!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

IMG_3632.JPG

Snow looks good Woodie.  Is that an old Enticer in the foreground?  

Looks like fun.  Hopefully that will stick around for a few months.  

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Snow looks good Woodie.  Is that an old Enticer in the foreground?  

Looks like fun.  Hopefully that will stick around for a few months.  

I'm not sure what sled is under that, might be a long track Bravo. A few years ago, that dealer bought 25 new in the crate Bravos. Pipeline and logging companies love them. That snow just needs to last until I'm done riding.:bc:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm not sure what sled is under that, might be a long track Bravo. A few years ago, that dealer bought 25 new in the crate Bravos. Pipeline and logging companies love them. That snow just needs to last until I'm done riding.:bc:

Yea, that is much more likely to be a bravo.  :bc: