***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

18 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just finished shoveling a shitload of snow off my house and garage....

Pretty steep pitch on the house...had a frw sketchy moments. :lol:

Be carefull I know a couple of people that have been disabled doing that :guzzle:   

Just now, Momorider said:

Be carefull I know a couple of people that have been disabled doing that :guzzle:   

I tied myself to the chimney for safety....so that falling on me when i hit the ground would take care of being disabled. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

5 more sleeps.:happy:

Nice.  You will be headed to the Moab area right?  Should be fairly nice there.  Vegas is just a touch on the cool side but zero wind this week so thats a plus.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's only 71 here today.  Brrrrr.  

My bride is in Scottsdale for a week visiting her BF of 38 years-  Left yesterday 7AM  :bc:    She called my from Silverlake CC to let me know it was in the upper 70's, sunny and not a cloud.  I hung up on her  :bc: 

37 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

When are you going to start flying the drone again ?

Soon. I'm hopping for a nice sunny day without a lot of wind after a spring snowstorm.

40 minutes ago, jammin said:

My bride is in Scottsdale for a week visiting her BF of 38 years-  Left yesterday 7AM  :bc:    She called my from Silverlake CC to let me know it was in the upper 70's, sunny and not a cloud.  I hung up on her  :bc: 

You really are easy going....i dont know if could handle my wife having a boyfriend on the side. Especially for that long. ;)

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

You really are easy going....i dont know if could handle my wife having a boyfriend on the side. Especially for that long. ;)

I mentioned that 2 her....  She said to stand down.  :)  :bc: 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2018 at 10:24 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Nice.  You will be headed to the Moab area right?  Should be fairly nice there.  Vegas is just a touch on the cool side but zero wind this week so thats a plus.  

Headed to Flagstaff and Sedona first, then off to Moab.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm starting to like these warmer days that we've had recently. The mud, not so much.

end of march into Aprils a depressing period  zero positive about it with dormant grass,  mud and roads not cleaned up form all the treatment laid down.  wanted to take my bike for a ride but so much sand on the roads i decided not to.  

• Like 1