***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Just now, Edmo said:

I never saw a pizza cut like that until I moved to Chicago. :justsaying:

its fucking stupid,  just what someone needs a piece of pie with no handhold.  we have that with what we call beach pizza,  i ask for edges not the middle as they sell it by the slice.  it's actually terible pizza but i grew up getting it at the beach,  extra cheese is literally a slice of provalone on it.  

02tripoli1.r.jpg

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its fucking stupid,  just what someone needs a piece of pie with no handhold.  we have that with what we call beach pizza,  i ask for edges not the middle as they sell it by the slice.  it's actually terible pizza but i grew up getting it at the beach,  extra cheese is literally a slice of provalone on it.  

02tripoli1.r.jpg

Everywhere that sells it by the slice,cuts it like a pie. All Chicago deep dish is cut like a pie. :bc:

10 hours ago, ckf said:

39° with a few showers. A little snow is falling on the top of the mountains from what I've read on Twitter.

39 now..... We had 28 yesterday morning here in RHI-  Damn.  Great weekend tho- Did a great UTV ride on Saturday with my wife, YS, DIL and 3 other great friends.....  Got wet, muddy and had a blast.  Heading home around 10 or so this morning.  :thumbsup: 

And, FU @f7ben    :bc: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I shouldnt be surprised at how gay this thread is.....in fact I should have expected it. But somehow.....still .....shocked every time I click on it 

Your inner gayness gets the best of you im guessing.. perhaps its time you just come out of the closet once and for all. :lol:

3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Your inner gayness gets the best of you im guessing.. perhaps its time you just come out of the closet once and for all. :lol:

nah....I'm not on facebook dummy

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I shouldnt be surprised at how gay this thread is.....in fact I should have expected it. But somehow.....still .....shocked every time I click on it 

I even give you a ..........

Image result for coors light

And get that back from you....  in fact I should have expected it......  Hi Ben, love ya and FU @f7ben  :bc:  

56 minutes ago, jammin said:

I was joking on the apology.  :owned:    :lol:        :snack:     :youkeepreadingandresponding:  < FYI... need an EMO for this ckf  :bc: 

He does the same thing in the Nascar thread :news:   You find the emoticon and I'll add it :bc:

Beautiful mid October like day here in northern Vermont, sunny with a high of 54° :thumb: