***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, jammin said:

:wtf:    you talking about you gawd dammed bird bill 6'-5" tall bean fawking pole that drinks all my beers when ur beer freeze up POS?  

FU @f7ben    :bigfinger:  :bigfinger: 

Neal

You forgot to add Tyvek shack wearing :lol: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nice Harbor Freight generator HOMO :lol::bigfinger:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

:bigfinger: have fun with your aluminum windings and 200db ......you'll be sitting in the dark while the darkies steal your shit !!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 :lol: 

:lol::lmao:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

67 and cloudy here this AM. Humid and breezy too with rain in the forecast. No flying today :(

Looks like you guys are getting what rolled thru here 13 hours ago.  Wasn't to bad here, but tornado warnings a little bit N of us about 10:45 last night 

IMG_20171008_115909.thumb.jpg.d70e97a53f8924b2b76da3c2e664b6c8.jpg

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

wrong....flying in an hour

How did the flight go?

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Looks like you guys are getting what rolled thru here 13 hours ago.  Wasn't to bad here, but tornado warnings a little bit N of us about 10:45 last night 

IMG_20171008_115909.thumb.jpg.d70e97a53f8924b2b76da3c2e664b6c8.jpg

Mostly sunny and windy here now. I'm hoping the wind settles down before sunset. I got my photo of Island Pond from the south end yesterday and was hoping to get a pic of it from the north side later today.

20171007-ip.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ckf said:

How did the flight go?

Mostly sunny and windy here now. I'm hoping the wind settles down before sunset. I got my photo of Island Pond from the south end yesterday and was hoping to get a pic of it from the north side later today.

I'll bump the bhen airways thread and let you know!!!!111111

• Like 1

On 10/8/2017 at 3:23 PM, f7ben said:

I'll bump the bhen airways thread and let you know!!!!111111

FU  @f7ben

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

61 with off and on rain here today :sad:

Spectacular day here  66 and beautiful blue sky. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ive been busy flying the drone every chance I get. The color is starting to fade in the upper elevations around here.

Trees are pretty much bare here now.

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Trees are pretty much bare here now.

Anything above 1500 feet here is either bare or mostly brown. I'm going to try some of the lower elevation villages tomorrow. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jammin said:

25 degree difference over 235 miles.  34 North is a bit early....   Raining like a SOB here in the South and It can stop anytime now..... 

Morning and FU @f7ben

:bc: 

Good morning jammin :gm2: Currently partly sunny and 47 here. I'm headed out in a bit to try to photograph Burke Hollow and East Burke Vermont. The leaves are dropping fast around here now. I need to get all I can before they are all on the ground.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Good morning jammin :gm2: Currently partly sunny and 47 here. I'm headed out in a bit to try to photograph Burke Hollow and East Burke Vermont. The leaves are dropping fast around here now. I need to get all I can before they are all on the ground.

Picked up over 3" of rain North last weekend and another 1" yesterday / this morning.  I'm pretty sure the colors will be on the ground when we get there tomorrow..... Lake is almost 19" above OHWM which isnt a good thing-   In addition, almost 2" here in MKE this morning.  I'm sick of rain.  Heard we could see 70's next week, tho-  If so...... SWEET! 

• Like 1