Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/11/2020 at 3:02 PM, Angry ginger said:

Foam cannon, washed, clayed and 2 coats of Avalon king ceramic on the front half of the truck now baking in the sun to cure. Bed will have to be later along with the windows ran through a bottle and a half. So much easier doing it when the trucks fairly new and clean to start.  Trying to find some black king ranch rims to replace the chrome 

PXL_20201011_185855951.jpg

Nice truck

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I didn't know if it was possible, but I think Facebook Marketplace has gotten even shittier this week. 

All week, the first 20 or so lines of 5 ads are nothing but advertising, then every other or every third line of five after that.  

It's gotten bad and I think the search functions even worse.  Putting in Black Ford 20" rims should not give me half the results i have been getting.  

Edited by Angry ginger

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

It's gotten bad and I think the search functions even worse.  Putting in Black Ford 20" rims should not give me half the results i have been getting.  

It sucks big time.  I'll type in "pit poncho" and not get a single one, but I get every other piece of clothing for 1500 miles around.  

5 hours ago, ckf said:

Turned the outside light on to let the dog out and there's white shit falling from the sky. :bigfinger:

"0" degrees here today in Southern Ontario and -5 at our trailer 1 1/2 hours north east of here. Snow at my buddies place in Elliot Lake and it's still coming down. Snow out west and despite the "experts" saying we were going to have an above average fall temperature wise, it has been the complete opposite with below normal temps.

Colder than average spring with cold records broken all over North America and the fall is shaping up to be the same. Yeah, global warming is real and upon us!! Send in your money now to fight Global Warming. What a frigging joke! :wall:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, irv said:

"0" degrees here today in Southern Ontario and -5 at our trailer 1 1/2 hours north east of here. Snow at my buddies place in Elliot Lake and it's still coming down. Snow out west and despite the "experts" saying we were going to have an above average fall temperature wise, it has been the complete opposite with below normal temps.

Colder than average spring with cold records broken all over North America and the fall is shaping up to be the same. Yeah, global warming is real and upon us!! Send in your money now to fight Global Warming. What a frigging joke! :wall:

I went out this afternoon for a few pics before it melted. Some spots in upper elevations still had about 4" on the ground around noon when the sun started to pop out.

20201018-DJI_0057-burke.jpg

20201018-DJI_0151-burke_bus.jpg

20201018-DJI_0267-burke_mt.jpg

• Like 4

The Dept of Justice is looking for me lol. I filled the entry form online in advance before going to Nova Scotia for the 20th of Oct. I'm still at home and they've sent me 3 emails concerning my whereabouts. There's an unsubscribe on the emails and I checked off the one that I haven't left here yet. I finally contacted them directly and told them don't worry I'm okay lol

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 4:22 PM, smokin george said:

The Dept of Justice is looking for me lol. I filled the entry form online in advance before going to Nova Scotia for the 20th of Oct. I'm still at home and they've sent me 3 emails concerning my whereabouts. There's an unsubscribe on the emails and I checked off the one that I haven't left here yet. I finally contacted them directly and told them don't worry I'm okay lol

Friends had to go to NS 2 weeks ago, they were checked to be in their isolated residence within hours of arriving and someone has called or been there every day. Tomorrow they go mask and restriction free as there's only 4 quarantined cases and no new cases in the Province. F'n awesome

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Friends had to go to NS 2 weeks ago, they were checked to be in their isolated residence within hours of arriving and someone has called or been there every day. Tomorrow they go mask and restriction free as there's only 4 quarantined cases and no new cases in the Province. F'n awesome

Thanks! I thought I was going there on the date I filled out which didn't happen. They were quick on checking that's for sure. The lady I spoke to was very pleasant and she said she'd look into something for me and called me here at home the next day. Even though I have to quarantine where I'm going I can start taking care of the matters I have to deal with from there.