***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Afternoon lol! We just had an ac unit installed and the house is cooling down. Great service and sweet install by a local company. The wife can't complain about the heat anymore lol.

Well that's just one item crossed off that long list.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well that's just one item crossed off that long list.

I'm hoping she doesn't come up with another big item idea lol. The honeydo list will always be there and I know my out is do you wanna go for a sxs ,sled ride, go out in the boat or in the tin boat fishing lol

Morning. It's nice and cool out this morning after yesterday's torrential downpour . We were unscathed after a tornado ripped thru just a couple minutes north of us. There's plenty of damage and they'll be cleaning up for a while

Good morning fellas. Very warm and muggy overnight here. The humidity has dropped a bit this morning. The forecast is calling for some heavy rain tomorrow in to Wednesday from the remains of the hurricane.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beautiful day here....low 70’s with a nice breeze and little humidity. Watched some episodes of News Radio last night on Roku...what a great show that was.👍🏼

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Beautiful day here....low 70’s with a nice breeze and little humidity. Watched some episodes of News Radio last night on Roku...what a great show that was.👍🏼

Phil Hartman was a riot.

Partly sunny and breezy here today with temps forecast to be in the mid 70's.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ACE said:

Penis faces 

:bigfinger:

Mornin asswipe!  :lol:   

How is the farming going this year? 

2 hours ago, dz246 said:

Morning :news: 

little bit of rain today

Morning. Currently sunny and 63 here with a bit of a chilly breeze, lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gorgeous day and the humidity is gone.👍🏼🌞😎🇺🇸

My daughter just left for Marquette for a mix of online and in person classes...sounds like mostly online.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gorgeous day and the humidity is gone.👍🏼🌞😎🇺🇸

My daughter just left for Marquette for a mix of online and in person classes...sounds like mostly online.

i am taking mine to OH next week.  5 online classes,  SMH that none are in person but at least being there she can get help from the professors.  

So I'm reading my morning "local" news websites at work (I'm a model employee like that) and am reading up on the choo-choo they want to run out here.

Spend $650,000 on the feasibility study to tell us it'll cost between $36 million and $257 million to make the shit show happen. 

That doesn't include the $25.9 million it'll cost to make improvements here in the Hood.

Oh, and it doesn't include rail costs, which is a BNSF line, which they managed to piss off a couple weeks ago for another choo-choo line and BNSF walked away from the whole thing...  They'll either have to buy access, or build track (and buy the land to do so).

Seems like my tax dollars well spent...

Edited by racinfarmer