***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Fuckin cold out there but it’s warm inside. :bc: It’s nice working at a bank and having these days off. Recertified my CCNP this morning, got the oil changed on the F150, fucked around at the snowmobile dealership and now here I am.

RSgTVBS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Fuckin cold out there but it’s warm inside. :bc: It’s nice working at a bank and having these days off. Recertified my CCNP this morning, got the oil changed on the F150, fucked around at the snowmobile dealership and now here I am.

RSgTVBS.jpg

New job working out pretty well I guess. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

New job working out pretty well I guess. :bc: 

To say the least. Wasn't able to make it happen this fall but already booking my trip to Scotland in June where it will be a mix of work and play. Also looking to go down south for a week or so and get away from the cold. The flexibility is an awesome perk. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

To say the least. Wasn't able to make it happen this fall but already booking my trip to Scotland in June where it will be a mix of work and play. Also looking to go down south for a week or so and get away from the cold. The flexibility is an awesome perk. :bc:

Golf in Scotland? Very cool.

-3 here.  With just a small smattering of snow cover, this cold driving the frost into the ground is going to start causing some major issues pretty soon.  I’m seeing septic mounds and systems being top dressed with hay already.  We need to get some snow pretty’s soon.

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Morning,8 deg but 50 by the weekend. Looks like @jammin got his boat put away for the winter?:finger3:

C53A54E7-A0D4-4285-9D85-785459C685CA.png

Is that pic for real? Looks photo shopped to me but if it isn't, they did a pretty darn good job, imo.

We never got the amount of snow they were calling for here but I would they weren't too far off.

Suppose to warm back up to +6 by next Monday with rain so everything we have will surely be gone. It would be nice to see this stick around and have some added to it but I know that is a lot to wish for.

I forget how many years ago it has been now but the earliest I have ever sledded was Nov 15th 19XX something or other. The conditions weren't the greatest, obviously, but that snow stayed for the remainder of winter. 

54 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I brought some grilled chicken salad & two oranges for lunch but now I kinda want a french dip.

I got a little closerwith a roast beef & cheese with mustard sandwich.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I got a little closerwith a roast beef & cheese with mustard sandwich.

Now that I've been thinking about lunch I may have to save the salad for dinner and go get the greatest sammich known to man. A corned beef & pastrami with melted swiss on toasted rye with thousand island and coleslaw. YUMMY!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 4:29 PM, SSFB said:

RSgTVBS.jpg

Nice Diesel! 

Snowing like beeatch here again! These are streamers coming off Georgian Bay, which weren't suppose to reach this far south but I guess they underestimated the wind! This is going to be such a waste watching it all melt away by the end of this week/beginning of next.

Edited by irv