***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

vt is just a bunch of hippies,  they don't deserve a day fuck VT :news:  

True :lol:

It's funny because where we are is much more like the NH that I remember than the rest of the state. We wouldn't have to drive very far down the road to find the VT that you are referring too though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ckf said:

True :lol:

It's funny because where we are is much more like the NH that I remember than the rest of the state. We wouldn't have to drive very far down the road to find the VT that you are referring too though.

Essex county is quite different then the rest of VT.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually a grocery store a farm / hardware store and a gas station close by are nice.

Agreed. But don't forget the Dollar General  :lol: 

We have 4 restaurants going in to winter. How many will still be open next summer? The 'new' pizza place in the old location is also trying to do full blown Italian dinners & Pizza. They would have been better off being a pizza and sub shop IMO. The new Poutine place?  All they have on their menu is different poutine options, nothing else.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. But don't forget the Dollar General  :lol: 

We have 4 restaurants going in to winter. How many will still be open next summer? The 'new' pizza place in the old location is also trying to do full blown Italian dinners & Pizza. They would have been better off being a pizza and sub shop IMO. The new Poutine place?  All they have on their menu is different poutine options, nothing else.

I saw the poutine place thing and laughed. Thinking " it's going to be a long hard winter for those 2 hippes" hope they like eating poutine because thata about all they will have.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I saw the poutine place thing and laughed. Thinking " it's going to be a long hard winter for those 2 hippes" hope they like eating poutine because thata about all they will have.

The did a go fund me type page to raise the $$$ to open :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ckf said:

The did a go fund me type page to raise the $$$ to open :lol:

only way to make a living with a restaurant in a seasonal place like that is to start with a big bank.  then once thats all gone you close.  at least these guys got it going with other peoples money-  prob makes them smarter than average.    

• Like 1

It's a tremendous fall day here in New England. If it wasn't for all of the tourists here for the holiday wknd,  I'd be out flying. 

Another perspective of Island Pond. I think this is my favorite...

October 12, 2019untitled-61.jpg

• Like 3