***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Morning! Another beautiful day coming up. The wife sent a text yesterday saying the crew is on the clock bring more beer lol. I rode up to the beer store to pick up a case on the way home. That case is gone now lol and the beer fridge is empty. They are coming back with some 2" stone to put down then spread the gravel and take out another 10 trees

20190921_080839.jpg

20190921_080914.jpg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Supposed to be 86° today, 84° tomorrow  Was hoping to be done with ac for the year.  So much for the start of Fall :flush:

We only used our portable ac unit in the bdrm for 3-4 days this summer. The house has stamped concrete in the main room and helps keep it cool. The wife complains that she wants ac but I'm not having a big unit installed on a wall

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

We only used our portable ac unit in the bdrm for 3-4 days this summer. The house has stamped concrete in the main room and helps keep it cool. The wife complains that she wants ac but I'm not having a big unit installed on a wall

We've had some pretty hot days this summer.  The kicker is the humidity :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member

F'ing hot here today. The sun has gone down and its still 25C (77F) but feels like 32C (89F) with the humidity.

I'm not headed out of the house tomorrow cause they are calling for more of the same.

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

F'ing hot here today. The sun has gone down and its still 25C (77F) but feels like 32C (89F) with the humidity.

I'm not headed out of the house tomorrow cause they are calling for more of the same.

That's how it is here but there is a cold front rolling in tonight....today was 88 and felt over 90...nasty.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's how it is here but there is a cold front rolling in tonight....today was 88 and felt over 90...nasty.

that cold front doesn't get here until tomorrow night bringing rain into Monday morning.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:23 AM, smokin george said:

Morning! Another beautiful day coming up. The wife sent a text yesterday saying the crew is on the clock bring more beer lol. I rode up to the beer store to pick up a case on the way home. That case is gone now lol and the beer fridge is empty. They are coming back with some 2" stone to put down then spread the gravel and take out another 10 trees

20190921_080839.jpg

20190921_080914.jpg

Sofar I'm into paying only for the 3 white pines that were taken down by my buddy with the small excavator. My other buddy with the the tractor is taking the pines for his mill and has supplied the gravel/ stone and dropping the rest of the red pines in exchange for my old atv.  It's good to have friends lol and plenty of beer

• Like 1

High of 70 and sunny today.  Leaves are reaching peak color up the north shore right now.  Highs in the 50’s by EOW.  Leaves are dropping in the yard.  One more grass mowing and done.

Winter is moving in!!!  I’m setting a table and getting bread ready to break!!!  

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

:gm2:

Monday... yuck

Might hit 90 here today. Wicked humid too with storms coming. Not a good day for the big E

Relief is headed your way..cold front came through here and it feels good. 

• Like 1