***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Uaw should get a bit better profit share and basic cola.  Companies can't give up too much can't have your hands tied.  Funny that they have to negotiate with gm first since they are in the best financial shape. Thanks Obie 

Better financial shape yes. But not in a position to give up too much.

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Uaw should get a bit better profit share and basic cola.  Companies can't give up too much can't have your hands tied.  Funny that they have to negotiate with gm first since they are in the best financial shape. Thanks Obie 

:lmao: :lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

dude fords stocks in the toilet and Fiats just a POS company.  GM FTMFW

I was going to sell my ford stock the other day,  one of my poorer decisions to invest in that company

Good sell it.  Don't want a complete faggot like you being a shareholder. 

GM took a massive welfare nigger bailout to keep from going tits up. Then fucked the tax payers out of 10BILLION+   Yea, that's a real good company.  

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Good sell it.  Don't want a complete faggot like you being a shareholder. 

GM took a massive welfare nigger bailout to keep from going tits up. Then fucked the tax payers out of 10BILLION+   Yea, that's a real good company.  

GM declared bankruptcy,  everything they did was approved by the courts for right or wrong.  the new GM acquired their assets and is a tremendous company,  too bad the government was short sighted and sold their stock.  

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Again, do you honestly think I give a fuck what you think? 

You get up tomorrow morning and find a job making your UAW money. Wait, nobody wants you. I hope for your sake, you make it to retirement. Making widgets pays about $12.50 a hour.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You get up tomorrow morning and find a job making your UAW money. Wait, nobody wants you. I hope for your sake, you make it to retirement. Making widgets pays about $12.50 a hour.

I have a journeyman's card.  I would have ZERO trouble finding work. 

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

thats the funny thing,  bitching and moaning about how much they make yet the majority could not replace that income which in reality means your overpaid.  At some point they should appreciate what they have which is a good paying blue collar job that should allow them to support their family well and have a decent retirement

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the funny thing,  bitching and moaning about how much they make yet the majority could not replace that income which in reality means your overpaid.  At some point they should appreciate what they have which is a good paying blue collar job that should allow them to support their family well and have a decent retirement

Who are you to judge who is overpaid or not? 

• Thanks 1